larry story pt 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
don't be drooling too much girls:wink:

Later that evening everyone was out by the pool, a lot of people were also in the pool, including Larry. Sandra was not sitting too far away with Zak Mike and Kim declining the offer of going into the pool as she had brought no swimming costume with her, Kim offered to lend her a Bikini she had.. but still Sandra felt a little shy and declined the offer, still she was enjoying herself watching the others antics while she sat back sipping her drink

but it was hard for her to take her eyes of Larry's fine physique, he caught her looking at him and she felt her face heat up and if sensing her embarrasment he grinned, then motioned with his head for her to come over.. at first she pretended she hadn't noticed it.. but then Mike nudged her "I think Larry wants you over"

"Oh" Sandra pretended to be surprised, she reluctantly got up of her seat "I guess I had better go over and see what he wants"

She made her way over to the edge of the pool where Larry was all sleek wet and muscular... Sandra tried not hard to think too much about that, her heart thumping in her chest as she got right beside him.

"What's up.. can't you swim?" he enquired.

"Yeah of course I can" Sandra replied her cheeks reddening "I just didnt think to bring a swimming costume with me.. besides I I am happy enough just sitting watching everyone else having fun" she then explained.

"Spoilsport" Larry teased "And I don't think its right you should just sit there watching everyone having fun.. you should be having fun too" and before she realised what his intentions where he swiftly grabbed her wrists and tugged her into the pool with him

Sandra felt herself go under the water then instinctively flailed and pulled herself upright coming out of the water gasping with the shock.

She was faced with Larry grinning at her

"Larry Mullen Jnr how could you!" she exclaimed trying to sound annoyed, but not quite able to and found herself laughing

"Quite easy" he replied "You looked like you were overheating watching me from that chair, thought you needed cooling down"

"Oh you..." she lifted her arm so it splashed the water right next to him and covering him in a spray of water.

"Hey watch it. or I will give you another ducking" he warned

"I don't think so.. or you will regret it" she warned
goodhumouredly and pulled herself out of the pool "Look now I am wet right through.. I am going to have to go and get changed" she scolded him as she stood dripping, her clothes clinging to her.

"Well I can always come up and help if you like" Larry offered deadpan

Sandra looked around him.. the offer was almost tempting but she wasn't going to let him think she was that easy

"No I think you have done enough for one night" she told him with a grin then hurried into the house to get changed.

When she came down after getting changed she found Larry sitting in her seat with Mike Kim and Zak.. he got up from the seat so she could reclaim it.. and went and pulled another one from nearby up to sit next to her.

"Sorry about soaking you.. but I just couldn't resist the opportunity" he told her.

"yeah well don't do it again or I will be running out of clothes to change into" she replied

"Don't tell me things like that.. it just makes it more tempting" Larry warned and recieved a friendly smack in the arm from her

"Will you behave"

"I will try but I can't promise anything" Larry told her making her laugh

"Look I will make up for what happened by treating you to lunch tomorrow" he then suddenly said

"You don't have to do that" Sandra protested

"But I want to..I insist" his blue eyes rested on her and she felt herself melting... it was so hard to say no to him.

Last edited:
''She made her way over to the edge of the pool where Larry was all sleek wet and muscular... ''

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmm annj.........now why 'd u have to go and write that huh????????? *thinks about larry in his swim trunks all wet.......:heart: :eek: :shocked: :dance: :dance: :bow: :hmm: *shakes her head * and thinks about Adam in a swim trunks all wet Yea Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job annj I enjoyed all chapters that I read so far, u should do one with Edge after.......:wink:

annj said:
She made her way over to the edge of the pool where Larry was all sleek wet and muscular...
:drool: :drool:

You looked like you were overheating watching me from that chair, thought you needed cooling down"

:laugh: :laugh:

"Look now I am wet right through.. I am going to have to go and get changed" she scolded him as she stood dripping, her clothes clinging to her.

"Well I can always come up and help if you like" Larry offered deadpan
:faint:
He can help me if he wants!!! :drool: :D

Back
Top Bottom