LARRY SPOKE TO ME

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
He said "here, would you like to hold your pen"

(he said it to me in Austin as I handed him the pen and my ticket to autograph, he already had a pen) lol

photos coming soon....

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 11-06-2001).]

He's such a smart-ass, but I love it! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Oh, ABEL I bet you felt like a dweeb
tongue.gif

ABEL *drooling*
Larry: eh... do you want an autograph, miss?
ABEL: *noding and still drooling*
Larry: So, what do you want me to sign? *gives a Larry smile*
ABEL: *Hands Larry the ticket and the pen, flashed by Larry's man cleavage yet still drooling*
Larry: Here, would you like to hold your pen? I already have one *shows her his pen*
ABEL: *takes the pen still with her jaws on the floor*
Larry: Here it is *hands her the ticket*
ABEL: *finally speaks* thanks. Nice shirt.
Larry : (!?) yeah, color of a cabbage*grins*
ABEL *eyes wide open* CLEAVAGE!? MAN CLEAVAGE?!
Larry: *freaked out* FOAD!!! you're from PLEBA!!!!
ABEL: *runs away and gets lost in the crowd*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace
whose sounds caress my ear...*

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 11-07-2001).]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I feel so bad, ABEL was standing in front of me as Larry walked up the stairs but I pushed everybody out of the way so I would be in front and he could read my poster...I was like "i'm sorry abel" LOL...but I think she understood
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

LMFAO!!!!

You guys are so funny! ABEL, you know what i wouldve replied to Larrys question???
"No Larry...I would much rather hold YOUR....pen...."
eek.gif

"Can we get some security in here please???"

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 11-07-2001).]

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:

"No Larry...I would much rather hold your pen."

LMAO!

*wonders what Larrys reaction to that would be*
biggrin.gif

Funny, the only thing Larry said to me was "Miss...would you please stop humping my leg?"
"Try moving to the right and just below my waist and you may get somewhere..."
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

Originally posted by Jody:
LMAO!

*wonders what Larrys reaction to that would be*
biggrin.gif

Larry might get elevated if you were to grab his "pen"

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

he he, larry elevated. *mind wanders*

congrats, abel, on getting an autograph. especially of the elusive mr. mullen.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Can't wait to see pictures!!! And congrats!!! I hope I get anywhere near as lucky as some of you.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by ABEL:
Well just think...Larry's DNA is now on my pen lol
I can clone Larry!!! hehe

OMG-that's just what I think...

I saved the pen that he handed back to me when he used someone else's to sign an autograph for me

Hmmm-Larry's DNA-those are some FINE genes
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*runs off to bring her pen to the cloning lab*

LMFAO!!!!

You guys are so funny! ABEL, you know what i wouldve replied to Larrys question???
"No Larry...I would much rather hold YOUR....pen...."
eek.gif

"Can we get some security in here please???"

*has been knocked outta her little cotton sox by the innuendo of that*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Mmm...unexplained bacon" ~Homer Simpson~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Hi Abel,

Just posted on the other thread, but gotta say you got a great pic of Larry!!! What are you planning to do with your autographs and pen?? Plus he even talked to you!!! When I was near him, I didn't say a peep... to scared!!!

Lucky You!!

Oh God, Girls!
Next time i see them i am GOING TO ask them if they know about PLEBA! I must find out if they are aware of what kind of twisted female minds are out there!!! They seem to be of the belief that girls are so sweet and innocent...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
eek.gif

Me: "Larry? I really like your PEN, Larry!"
biggrin.gif

Larry: "Uhhhh...Thanks..."
confused.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Oh God, Girls!
Next time i see them i am GOING TO ask them if they know about PLEBA! I must find out if they are aware of what kind of twisted female minds are out there!!! They seem to be of the belief that girls are so sweet and innocent...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
eek.gif

Me: "Larry? I really like your PEN, Larry!"
biggrin.gif

Larry: "Uhhhh...Thanks..."
confused.gif

LMAO!

I dare you to say something to Larry about his "man cleavage" and see how he reacts....

No, I double dare you

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Dont make me do it! I'll be arrested for sure! OMG!
eek.gif

Although...I do at times have an impulse control problem. I wonder if i get good and drunk i just might be crazy enough to do it? Hmm, nah, ya dont need liquor to do somehting nuts!
biggrin.gif

* Starts saving up bail money*

------------------

ABEL is that is awesome news!! LOL @ Larry! Gotta love that man!
wink.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Whomever says
--"Man Cleavage" to Larry;
--"Edge, Bedazzle Me" to Reg;
--"Elevated" (yes, it must be said in THAT way ... get your minds in the gutter) to any one of the Boys

... should automatically be declared the Queen of PLEBA.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 11-08-2001).]

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Whomever says
--"Elevated" (yes, it must be said in THAT way ... get your minds in the gutter) to any one of the Boys

Hey I'll do it!!!!!!

------------------

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Dont make me do it! I'll be arrested for sure! OMG!
eek.gif

Although...I do at times have an impulse control problem. I wonder if i get good and drunk i just might be crazy enough to do it? Hmm, nah, ya dont need liquor to do somehting nuts!
biggrin.gif

* Starts saving up bail money*

Well, I must say.... the guy who was standing next to me after the Anaheim, CA show was reeking of alcohol and started singing off-key "One Tree Hill." Here's the conversation as I remember it (and some of you may remember this from another thread):

Drunk-Guy: "we turned away to face the cold..."
Larry: "so, what do you do for a living?"
Drunk-Guy: "enduring chill, as the day..hmmm hmmm hmmmm loooove..."
Larry: "I mean, what kind of work do you do?"
Drunk-Guy: (completely oblivious that *the* Larry Mullen, Jr. is talking to him) "one tree hill, yeah, yeah..."
Larry: "em... don't quit your day job."

See, what was so embarrassing was that Larry's flippant and quick humor was COMPLETELY lost on this drunk guy... poor Larry had to *work* for the joke.
frown.gif

Me, on the other hand, all I could get out in a decent mumble to him while he signed my t-shirt was "thankyouIenjoyedyourshow." So much for witty conversation. I would just die on the spot if someone asked him about his man-cleavage. OH_MY_GAWD... I would just die.

Moonie
smile.gif
Who is getting more and more giddy as the days progress. I'm going to go and grade them papers, but dammit, I'm not going to read them... "eh, looks like a B.... hmm, this one has more writing... skim, skim, oooh! An A paper! Woo Hoo." A teacher's life is never boring, no, no.

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Whomever says

lol! I could do it, but I might throw up on Bono's little cotton socks right after....I get so nervous!

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Make me drool over edge as you do bono!...em, didn't literally mean 'do'" ~MoonPhisto~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

LMAO!!!!!!!! You know when he was standing in front of me I reaaaaaaaaally wanted to tear away his pants. I mean I felt so bad but I eyed him up and down so much lmao
biggrin.gif
I noticed the buttons on the side of his pants (and scattered around the ground, he must have been losing buttons already) and I was like "ohhhh tear away pants, what I wouldn't give to reach down and snap them off, so quickly" *grin* Of course I didn't say that outloud although if I had the guts I would have said something like 'Hey Larry can you flash me your yummy man boobs?" LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Back
Top Bottom