Larry site needs your help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
Hey girls *waves*

I'm launching a Larry site in about, oh, a few days hopefully, and I wanted to ask everyone here for contributions and help to make it really good! I have a good load of pics, but am always needing more, especially fan pics and concerts and stuff like that. As well as that I have lost a bunch of interviews and articles I had on my computer, so if anyone has anything like that they could send, I'd appreciate it SO much and love you forever! :D

The email address to send anything and everything to is: larry@mark-feehily.com. Credit's always given to people, of course, and any suggestions for site sections and stuff is welcome too! And hopefully it'll end up being really cool!

Thanks, much love
Kat x

Thanks! My sites are always a bit odd. I like to make them fun and stuff and have random bits and pieces, hehe. I've got the name and everything sorted, just need to get more stuff uploaded!

Of course, post here, I'll save them!! I'm gonna have loads of funny stuff too, I think, cause that's better than just a load of Larry-worship, even though that's ace itself ;)

One question though - anyone got any ideas on how to divide up the pic categories? I always find pics can go in more than one section and I get stuck. So, open to ideas! :D

Thank you everyone! You'll all get a massive credit.

THIS IS SUCH A COOL IDEA!! you rock.
i think it will be cool to divide them up into eras, like Boy era, JT era, ATYCLB era, etc....but if you mean like you want to group them together like "larry actually smiling pictures" and "larry wearing cool clothes pictures" and "larry looking like james dean" pictures, hahah i can understand how that would be hard ;] good luck, and i can't wait to see how great it turns out!
i didn't take this picture, but i realllllly really like it, so here it is! ^______^

bylouisgonzalez.jpg

Larry smiling - that'd be a tiny section ;)

Yeah I have sections like 'years' for like the 80s and 90s etc, but I am SO bad at identifying pics from particular albums and stuff. I can see the differences and stuff but I'd need help, lol! Also gonna have DVD captions, fan pics... magazines? Is it worth a 'larry with u2' part, cause some group pics are really nice with him in.

Thanks for that pic - I would have to get permission from the person who took it though :|

yes definitely have a 'larry with u2' section!!!
i hope you can get a hold of luis gonzalez, because that picture is soooo great. <3

Wow, so glad not everyone's being cool about the topic, was starting to redevelop faith in human nature ;)

Nah, I wasn't intending to advertise. I can do that elsewhere. It's not even ready yet! But I think loads of people on here might want to contribute, as well as I need stuff.

Khanada Rhodes - thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom