Larry singing in Zoo tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tuwie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
larry14.jpg

larry13.jpg

these pictures were taken during the Zoo tour. if anyone was there, could you tell me which song(s) Larry sang and more about what's going on in these pictures? I'm so curious! Larry should sing more! <3

He's singing "Dirty Old Town" by the Pogues and giving Bono a chance to change outfits from The Fly into Helicopter Pilot Man if I remember correctly....

Yep, he did a few, there was Tequila Sunrise up first, but nerves got the better of him so that one's pretty ordinary, then he also sang Dirty Old Town, and Wild Irish Rover, and everyone's Thin Lizzy Favourite Whisky In The Jar!

Keep eyes peeled for Zoo era bootlegs, loads of them have him singing.

Cheers ~Ultra

That photo is most likely from Larry's 40th birthday, he came up the front and bono got behind the drumkit and promptly dropped a stick, LOL! ... around that time anyway.

Definately Elevation era.

Cheers ~Ultra

thanks guys!
i'm guessing it's from his 40th birthday too, cuz he's getting a cake in this picture. is it from the audience?
ma_117865.jpg

was anyone there? does anyone happen to know what he was singing while Bono was at the drumkit? ;D

I have been searching for bootlegs/recordings of Larry singing. If anyone can advise how I can get these, please pm me or reply to this thread... I'd be grateful! Maybe he'll sing tonite when I see them in NJ

:) tbird

Oh yeah!! Larry singing must be soo nice!! :):) But I haven't seen him.. so please, post links to a botleg if u have some!! Please do. Thanks!!

BTW, that cake picture is awesome :drool: :wink:

all i know is that apparently Larry sings some parts in Elevation and in Miracle Drug (during the Edge's slide guitar solo) during the Vertigo tour. I hope that helps in requesting/locating/searching for audio/video files?

here's one of him singing in Miracle Drug during the first Seattle Show in the Key Arena. It's an audio file, so you can't see him sing, but he would've been at the drumkit anyway. >.<
http://s23.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=1E7SASHBJH1GD2B5GXKVVM9ADF

Back
Top Bottom