Larry pics - Mexico 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
Larry pics

I'm looking for the hot Larry pics from Mexico. It was in November or December 2005. Larry was on a boat with his hair growing long. It was the same day as the pics where Bono is on the beach in shorts.

Re: Larry pics

lauramullen said:
I'm looking for the hot Larry pics from Mexico. It was in November or December 2005. Larry was on a boat with his hair growing long. It was the same day as the pics where Bono is on the beach in shorts.

LarryMexico_nogel.jpg

:drool:

Well, you can't see the kid's face - and you have no idea where they are. I can't see that it'd be objectionable? You could reasonably assume that isn't even Larry's kid, actually. It could be any of the men who are standing there. Or someone who isn't in the picture. Completely Random Kid! :grin:

Devlin said:
Lackagel will do that for him.
I volunteer to go steal it!

:yes: one of us needs to.... if only he knew how much hotter he looks without it. the lock of hair falling on his forehead is... sexy! :drool:

I love the way Kevin Bacon wears his hair these days..Larry and Kevin have the same shape and hair lenth too...
:hmm:
kevinbacon.jpg

what do you think BD:shrug:

:wave: Hi Dahlia! I hope that BD does not mind me comparing her Larry to Kevin...:ohmy: I think Kevin and Larry could be brothers and I am liking Kevins hair much more these days.
*ducks BD flames*

:ohmy: uhhh ehhmmm:uhoh: let me rephrase-- "our" Larry... I am glad you caught that befor SG got here.wheww

Re: Larry pics

lauramullen said:

sorry to hijack larry thread :reject: but does anyone have the bono pics? im not sure ive seen them

and i think larry looks hot when his hair isnt greased back! kevin bacon indeed :drool:

Hmm, a lot of interesting discussions went on after I went to bed, eh?

:hmm: Larry and Kevin Bacon?

Carmel, stay put and don't budge while I go get my rolling pin....

:madwife: :madwife:

:D

:uhoh: Ohh BD, I was afraid of this...I do not think Kevin is sexier than Lars. But they do look alike in some ways. The body type is the same for sure, and now the hair is too. I do not think that David guy looks like Larry at all....Well maybe the hair:reject:

Cool:wink:

Yah. The hair, specifically. Otherwise, nothing alike: Spade's, like, a /foot/ shorter, to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom