Larry Mullen Jr appreciation thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larry120.jpg
93.jpg
larry167.jpg

:happy: More quotable Larry...

"People say, 'Why don't you do interviews? What do you think about this? What do you think about that?' My job in the band is to play drums, to get up on stage and hold the band together. That's what I do. At the end of the day that's all that's important. Everything else is irrelevant" (in the early 1990s, while recording Achtung Baby).

"I can't even say the bloody word: Achhhhhhhtung Baby."

"Unlike what some of the other guys were saying I loved the Elvis movies, I really related to that."

Stubble-a-licious...:drool:

lm2.jpg

lm25.jpg

:shocked: :heart: :love:

My pulse is elevated, I can feel my blood pressure is messed up....all due to 5 pages of Larry...
:tongue: :larry: :tongue:
Please someone tell me the ES video will be on the DVD coming out this fall....the 1990-2000 videos...please.....please...

Mrs.Clayton said:

My pulse is elevated, I can feel my blood pressure is messed up....all due to 5 pages of Larry...
:tongue: :larry: :tongue:
Please someone tell me the ES video will be on the DVD coming out this fall....the 1990-2000 videos...please.....please...

:yes: I would THINK so, since the video for Sweetest Thing was on the Best of 1980-1990 vhs.

flaming june said:
Get over here boy, I'll show ya some appreciation :sexywink:

Larry strolls in in a cocky mood, "What was so important that you had to interrupt a perfectly good crap?"

"We need you to do some drumming," Bono answers

Larry says, "Call my manager."

:lol:

Sesy mofo man!

larface.jpg

:shocked: :drool: :heart: :heart:

just dropped in to say that i definately appriciate larry.

he's very talented and quite nice to look at. :drool:

:heart: :larry: :hug: :kiss: :censored: :evil:

elevation2u said:

ME: "OH my God LARRY!!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!
THERE'S THIS HORRIBLE NEON GREEN SOMETIMES BLUE THING SURROUNDING YOUR BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LARRY: "FOAD BIOOOTCH."

*I added the "bioootch" for effect, it is highly unlikely Lardence would use ghetto slang such as this*

ANYHOOOO.......
besides the suit.........
Mr. Mullen Jr. looks very :drool:.
On a biting scale of 1-10, I'd give him a 9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom