Larry Mullen/Chris Noth sighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Before (and during) the time when Chris Noth was Mr. Big, he appeared on Law and Order. So he has two audiences: my mom's generation and mine.

Chris Noth gets out and about a lot. One of the blogs, Gawker, banned mentions of him for over a year because he was always popping up everywhere.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm still not buying that that is Chris Noth. Compare these 2 photos...

untitled.jpg

yours taken around Halloween presumably and this one taken October 26, 2006 in Miami.
72272389.jpg

The hairline is completey different (the real Chris Noth has a much deeper widow's peak) in addition to the obvious difference in weight.
Yours does a pretty good impersonation though.

Last edited:
i donno lmao its not my pic..its from a friend that went to the Hawaii show..she says there was a woman making out with him thinking he was bono.. EEK! not even close!

tanner_sis said:
i donno lmao its not my pic..its from a friend that went to the Hawaii show..she says there was a woman making out with him thinking he was bono.. EEK! not even close!

Did anyone enlighten her?:wink:

tanner_sis said:

Maybe he snogs better than the Real Bono (TM). It's a thought....

That Bono impersonator looks like Bill Maher :yikes: If you make out with him thinking he's Bono, well you deserve what you get :wink:

So now there's a Chris Noth impersonator too (that's Mr REAL Big :D)? Jaysus you need a scorecard.

Back
Top Bottom