Larry Mullen-Boxers Or Briefs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Somehow I doubt anyone here will have absolute proof to answer this question :ohmy:

I`m sure I read somewhere years back that Larry through a wobbly when Bono knicked his briefs threw so he must have worn briefs then
:laugh:

mysterious_jen said:
is there a bono larry undies story ?? do tell?????
mabey he wears none :wink:

Something about Bono stealing Larry's underwear and wearing them onstage and Larry getting really angry. :shrug: :lol:

Someone asked Edge on his first chat on U2.com if he wears boxers or briefs, I don't remember what he said

Someone asked Bill Clinton once too :wink:

Personally I think it's tmi, I'd rather not know-as long as they're clean :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Someone asked Edge on his first chat on U2.com if he wears boxers or briefs, I don't remember what he said

Someone asked Bill Clinton once too :wink:

Personally I think it's tmi, I'd rather not know-as long as they're clean :wink:

If I can remember correctly, I'm pretty sure he said briefs!

I think the story was that one time on the Joshua Tree tour, Bono accidentally wore Larry's undies and Larry got mad at him. That sounds a little OCD-ish, but who knows. :lol:

silvrlvr said:
No matter what Larry wears, he'll be pissed at you for asking.

even_larry_loledbyberlynn_wohl.jpg

So true, though. So true.

the lady who used to work for them (stylist...I think I spell that wrong....sorry:( :( ) and "kept" some personal items and then wanted to sell them...she also wrote a book...the boys werent too happy about it as u can imagine!!! (most of what she wrote...if not everything was bull@·$%)

Laney_82 said:
the lady who used to work for them (stylist...I think I spell that wrong....sorry:( :( ) and "kept" some personal items and then wanted to sell them...she also wrote a book...the boys werent too happy about it as u can imagine!!! (most of what she wrote...if not everything was bull@·$%)
You spelled it right:wink: Thanks for the info..she's the chick that they took to court over a hat or something?

LOL. Watch closely the video for SIAM (US version - that bit where he's cheering) and make your own conclusions. :wink: Not that I have watched that part in slo-mo or anything...

Back
Top Bottom