Larry look-alike at the RMV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl02

Refugee
I spent half my day at the RMV today, waiting to register my car, and it was sooo much fun. :| Aside from finally having my number called, there were 3 bright spots: 1)Stuck in a Moment was playing when I first got there, 2)I had "Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants" with me and I couldn't stop giggling (has anyone else read the "Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging series? lol I love those books!) and 3)I saw a really hot Larry look-alike! This tall guy, probably in his early 20s, walked by me at one point, and I remember thinking "hmm, he's pretty cute" but I didn't really think anything else.... until he walked past again 10 minutes later. He looked JUST like Larry, only with brown hair! :drool: After I noticed the resemblance, I kept stealing glances at him until he left. I couldn't believe how much he looked like :larry:!

Has anyone else ever seen an alarmingly Larryesque look-alike? Or someone who looked like Bono, Edge, or Adam?

One time, I was driving home, and I saw a hitchhiker that looked just like JT Bono on the side of the highway.

Oh...how tempted I was! :laugh:

I was drivin to school one day, and this dude cut me off and of course I cursed at him....until I realized he looked exactly like Pop Mart Edge complete with the mustache and the cowboy hat.

U2girl02 said:
I spent half my day at the RMV today, waiting to register my car, and it was sooo much fun. :| Aside from finally having my number called, there were 3 bright spots: 1)Stuck in a Moment was playing when I first got there, 2)I had "Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants" with me and I couldn't stop giggling (has anyone else read the "Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging series? lol I love those books!) and 3)I saw a really hot Larry look-alike! This tall guy, probably in his early 20s, walked by me at one point, and I remember thinking "hmm, he's pretty cute" but I didn't really think anything else.... until he walked past again 10 minutes later. He looked JUST like Larry, only with brown hair! :drool: After I noticed the resemblance, I kept stealing glances at him until he left. I couldn't believe how much he looked like :larry:!

Has anyone else ever seen an alarmingly Larryesque look-alike? Or someone who looked like Bono, Edge, or Adam?

Hey! I have read Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging, On the Bright Side I'm now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, Knocked out by my Nunga Nungas. But I haven't gotten Dancing in My Nuddy Pants yet.
I always get excited when a U2 song comes on in a public place. :wink:

don't get me started on all the U2 look alikes i've seen. they're so frequent, i devoted an LJ entry to them. here's the most recent ones:

-six year old bono in the grocery store complete with fly-like sunglasses

-pop era bono with zoo era hair who was a waiter at Olive Garden

-six year old larry in the video store today

-boy era edge who was a passenger in the car ahead of me as i was driving home

-Morleigh(edge's wife) who was driving a mini-van as I went to go pick up Chinese food

-elevation era adam clayton who was standing in the hallway during the student led conferences at school

-Larry who was the waiter at restaurant we took my mother to for her birthday(which happens to be the same day as bono's)

yeah, there are more, but i'm too lazy to type them

A local's preacher here looks like Edge. :|

I go to Christmas Mass only to steal glances of his ass. :|

So how many eons in hell will I get for that if I don't rgert it in the slightest? :evil:

FallingStar said:
A local's preacher here looks like Edge. :|

I go to Christmas Mass only to steal glances of his ass. :|

So how many eons in hell will I get for that if I don't rgert it in the slightest? :evil:

:ohmy: :laugh:

Well...let's not debate the fact that the real Edge does not have much of an arse. :sexywink: I like it of course, but most say there's nothing there. :shrug:

Re: Re: Larry look-alike at the RMV

bonocrazy88 said:

Hey! I have read Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging, On the Bright Side I'm now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, Knocked out by my Nunga Nungas. But I haven't gotten Dancing in My Nuddy Pants yet.
I always get excited when a U2 song comes on in a public place. :wink:

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants is soooo good! I love that series, hehe. Definitely not good books to read in public though... I can't help myself from laughing out loud and I get funny glances from people :shifty:

Originally posted by WildeIrish796

Aww! :cute:

Last edited:
I had a crush on a guy for three-years that I thought looked like the dark-haired version of Larry. None of my friends really agreed with me though. But to me it was very apparent. He also played drums... :hyper: ...which kind of influenced it. ;)

*bump*

WildeIrish796 said:
don't get me started on all the U2 look alikes i've seen. they're so frequent, i devoted an LJ entry to them. here's the most recent ones:

I was working at my store a few days ago, and this little kid... probably about 5 or 6... came up to the counter with his mom and he looked just like Larry... only he was a little kid :shifty: He was blond, had really similar facial features, and even had earrings. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom