Larry King

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ed and i just watched this. we were talking about how bono is a "rambler" and how he prob. memorizes sound bytes like lyrics to make sure he gets his point across....

but he did some make great statements, and it is always interesting to hear his point of view.

did anyone else see the montage of "I Will Follow"? Ed and I thought that was awesome!

Yeah, I mentioned that IWF montage in the EYKIW thread about the show.

It was so great!

I thought Bono did a really good job of not rambling tonight.

yeah, we did, too towards the end of the show. it's always nice to hear him speak because he never blabs about random stuff like fashion and stuff.....he always has something good to say.

Yeah, he did a very good job of not rambling......he was very serious, for the most part. I thought he was great....of course. You could practically see his passion on the television set! Wow, what an amazing guy.

It was a very enjoyable interview, and I typically hate Larry King interviews. He asks such dumbed down questions. But Bono was cute and made some great points. (I didn't even mind hearing the canned lines again.) When he talked about Eli, it was adorable. I don't mind when Bono rambles, either, cause the way he says "um" is just sooooooo sexy.

But...
epiphany!!!
I've been pronouncing Guggi wrong forever! I always said it Goo-Gee, but it's apparently Goog-ee! :huh: :shrug:

bonomofo said:
Wow that was really a great interview! I wish I could see him speak on the tour.

So do I, dammit! They're going to be in Nashville which is *only* a six-hour drive from here. I wish I could go there and see the thing. One thing's for sure--we are going to get lots of nice pix!!!

*contemplates the pleasure of seeing pics of the B-man on the DATA tour*

*THUD*

:drool: :drool: :censored:

Last edited:
madonna's child said:

But...
epiphany!!!
I've been pronouncing Guggi wrong forever! I always said it Goo-Gee, but it's apparently Goog-ee! :huh: :shrug:

Me too!!!!!!!!!! made me feel a bit stupid really. but at least now I know!!!!

I think I was basing my pronounciation on 'gucci'. not like I have enough money to know anything about gucci.....but oh well! :shrug:

I've been pronouncing Eli wrong too.......always presumed it was Elly.....not Eeeee-Lie. although I suppose Eeee-Lie makes more sense when its an abbreviation of Elijah.... :der:

bonomofo said:
Wow that was really a great interview! I wish I could see him speak on the tour.

So do I! It's gonna drive me crazy knowing that today and tomorrow he'll be in my state, just a few hours away from me...and I won't get the chance to go!

*Sigh*

Anywho, loved the interview. Madonna's child, I agree with you on the whole rambling thing. :).

I don't care what the topic is that Bono's talking about, I could sit and listen to him talk for hours. I love hearing what he has to say.

Angela

madonna's child said:

wots... the... difference?
wait, is like the first one with a soft G and te second with a hard g?
right, okay
:reject:

Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the interview cus I was locked up studying for my finals! :huh:

I wonder if some good soul out there can upload some of the Ali pics that appeared on the show? :D

Niamh, you'd have loved the interview!

There were two Ali pics I have never ever seen!!! A wonderful close up of her face and one with Bono hugging her from behind!

Does anybody know where these pics were taken from?? Or can someone post the pics cos if anyone knows I would put the Ali pic in my avatar; it was such a beautiful pic........:love:

And another thing: I was positively surprised how....slim Bono was in the interview. In all the recent photos he looked a but...chubby. :huh: But he looks gorgeous nowadays! :heart::heart::heart:

FallingStar said:
Niamh, you'd have loved the interview!

There were two Ali pics I have never ever seen!!! A wonderful close up of her face and one with Bono hugging her from behind!

Does anybody know where these pics were taken from?? Or can someone post the pics cos if anyone knows I would put the Ali pic in my avatar; it was such a beautiful pic........:love:

And another thing: I was positively surprised how....slim Bono was in the interview. In all the recent photos he looked a but...chubby. :huh: But he looks gorgeous nowadays! :heart::heart::heart:

:ohmy: OOOOOOOOOH! Bono was hugging her from behind? I think I have seen that pic before! Hold on a sec...*looks through her files*

Are these the pictures you were talking about?

335%3B%3A84323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23233567769%3A3ot1lsi

335%3B%3A84323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323356776982ot1lsi

335%3B%3A84323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23233567773%3B8ot1lsi

Now that I think about my post, those may not be the only pics were Bono is hugging Ali! LOL :D

But those are the pics that came to my mind when you mentioned them! :yes:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yeah these two!! :hyper: She so beautiful!

So you've seen already all Ali pics from the interview. :D There was just one other, but you know it cos it is an 'ordinary' one, often posted. :yes:

FallingStar said:

Yeah these two!! :hyper: She so beautiful!

So you've seen already all Ali pics from the interview. :D There was just one other, but you know it cos it is an 'ordinary' one, often posted. :yes:

Oh yeah, I must be a psychic then! hehehehe :)

Yeah, what was up with Bono's hair? Was the color lighter or is he ... going bald?

Back
Top Bottom