Larry In Drag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeyJude

Babyface
Go ahead... call me sick.

Anyone got the photos of Larry in Drag?

I've only found one, and he's wearing this insane hat and you can't see his face!

Only his lips visible on this one :wink:

drag03.jpg

drag04.jpg

drag05.jpg

LOL I know...

**sighs**

I need it for a game I'm playing. So odd... But Larry's adorable, and he's quite good looking in drag, so I don't mind looking for it.

Thanks for all the help guys!

BonoFox1 said:
and than there is that quick clip from the Interference video when Larry in blonde wig is sweeping his hair away from his face...Larry looks so beautiful in that clip....He made a pretty girl, still I'm so glad he is a MAN!:love:

I've been looking for that one, because he's absolutely gorgeous in it, but I can't find any caps, nor can I make them.

**dies** I've been looking for a good photo for about 2 days now lol

If you're sick girl, this is the high security ward, so you just settle right in! :drool:

one-draglarrypout.jpg

onelarrysepia.jpg

One25.jpeg

Last edited:
UltraVelvet said:
If you're sick girl, this is the high security ward, so you just settle right in! :drool:

one-draglarrypout.jpg

onelarrysepia.jpg

Awesome, I figured I wouldn't be alone in the world posting here.

UltraVelvet said:

one-draglarrypout.jpg

onelarrysepia.jpg

One25.jpeg

Even though Larry "Does'nt put up with bullsh*t, as he says" I think he really enjoyed being all dolled up for that shoot!!...you can tell by his face, He is playing the shy, timid girl...LOL!...
But I wasn't fooled, he is a MANLY MAN!!:drool:

heh, course not HeyJude! I know the sweeping-wig-out-of lipstick photo, can't find it here - drat!

larrybono-one.jpg

onelvidarry.jpg

**grins**

You guys are great!! I've got a few that I could use, but keep posting!

Drag!Larry is so odd that it's interesting. He's such a manly man, yet... so pretty LOL

Larry looks evil with the eye makeup on. And I normally think eyeliner on guys is HOT. I like Bono best in drag, but all four of them just looked kind of silly. Too manly for it, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom