Larry "I quite like it"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dvd_klar3.jpg

dvd_miami1.jpg

OOOH yeah!!

stuck_lar_laugh.jpg

concert21.jpg

02.jpg

hotlarry.jpg

bahhhhhh

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Holy Mother Of Drool!!

I quite like this thread He's just so beautiful.

MVDress-if you can find better versions of those shirtless Larry pics, I shall worship you for all eternity.
biggrin.gif

62.jpg

MMM MMM good

18.jpg

Good Lord...

16.jpg

larry605.jpg

larry119.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1000025939_131200211557AM0.9842035.jpg

*cries* I have neeeeeeeeeever seen anything soooooooooooooooooo fookin hot in meeeeeeeee life....lmao
biggrin.gif
*is actually crying* lmao OMG how FOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN hot is that?? Why am I crying??? LMAO I DON'T KNOW!!! I think i'm just so happy for seeing this pic lmao Oi i'm sad

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 01-31-2002).]

Okay, I never thought that i would be involved on a Larry board. Not that I don't think that he is a hot Tamale, but I am a full fledged Bono gal. I am watching Rattle n' Hum right now, and I looooove Larry in it. He is so funny when they ask him what the movie is about and he says "a musical journey", and then he starts giggling. Then when they are in Harlem at the gospel church and the singers are singing "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" and he goes and gets out the drum sits down and starts playing. He looks so cute and thoughtful

Here's some pics for you all. Enjoy your larry lovin!!
iF692F4CB-D6A3-4402-8DB9-B5EF4E68F3BB.jpg

i80FA465E-224F-4B9B-B059-28958C0A93B5.jpg

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Holy Mother Of Drool!!

MVDress-if you can find better versions of those shirtless Larry pics, I shall worship you for all eternity.
biggrin.gif
Trust me, I am working on it. I just about hit the floor when I found those pictures last night. I found them on a larry board on yahoo and i have put out a request about the pictures. if i get a response and I am able to find clearer pictures you all will be the first to know. However i think that all the ladies on this board will go into shock and drown in their own drool if I or anyone else finds clearer pictures, so I will make sure to issue a huge larry warning before posting any more pics of Smooth Criminal .
wink.gif

*off to work and to hunt down topless Larry*
biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah.... spinninghead, you brought up happy thoughts..
biggrin.gif

When he goes and gets his drum, he says "me conga, me very own conga."

I think the best is when he's fixing the hole in his sock in the beginning of Angel of Harlem - the look on his face is so goofy.

Edge: "Lawrence, if I had a foot like yours, I wouldn't have it out."

Larry: "If I had a head like yours, I'd bleedin' bury it." Boom CHA.
smile.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Oh, yeah.... spinninghead, you brought up happy thoughts..
biggrin.gif

When he goes and gets his drum, he says "me conga, me very own conga."

I think the best is when he's fixing the hole in his sock in the beginning of Angel of Harlem - the look on his face is so goofy.

Edge: "Lawrence, if I had a foot like yours, I wouldn't have it out."

Larry: "If I had a head like yours, I'd bleedin' bury it." Boom CHA.
smile.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

RH_larry_shoe.jpg

RH_Larry_laugh.jpg

------------------

Take Me...Higher

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries* I have neeeeeeeeeever seen anything soooooooooooooooooo fookin hot in meeeeeeeee life....lmao
biggrin.gif
*is actually crying* lmao OMG how FOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN hot is that?? Why am I crying??? LMAO I DON'T KNOW!!! I think i'm just so happy for seeing this pic lmao Oi i'm sad

LMAO....are you okay my Dear? Here have a couple of boxes of tissues for all your tears of joy...

1000025939_1312002122046PM0.6113855.jpg

Larry_oct31_points.jpg

Mad1 you like this smile? He was pointing to me here! Sorry for posting this again but I still can't believe it really happened- he looks so happy lol
smile.gif

i'm so glad everyone is lovin this thread! and you know i'm gonna make you all something special - bbiafew
smile.gif

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
allright I'm not a master at photoshop but at least they're all on the same pic, it should make for a nice wallpaper!
smile.gif

larry_uf_wall.jpg

*T H U D*

Holy freakin' droolbuckets. I like the first one so much, Olive. Thank you thank you thank you!

I'm gonna save it, and I'm gonna put it up on my computer, and I'm gonna drool all night long.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 01-31-2002).]

MONA: SURELY this is illegal

LARRY: Don't call me Shirley.

MONA: But.....but I can call you, right?

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened

Originally posted by WildHonee:

MONA: SURELY this is illegal

LARRY: Don't call me Shirley.

MONA: But.....but I can call you, right?

I made a sign for Larry one night that said "Shirely you'll be mine" (like a spoof on wildhoney song) and he looked at me like i was NUTS. he didn't get it. lol

glad u like the wallpaper! hey moonie those were from your fine pics so thank YOU!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Take Me...Higher

This has been a shitty week for me and this is just hitting the spot!

Larry with his Marlboros--bad boy...

larry8.gif

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

I made a sign for Larry one night that said "Shirely you'll be mine" (like a spoof on wildhoney song) and he looked at me like i was NUTS. he didn't get it. lol

LMAO!

Good morning...blah, I can't sleep!

larry296.jpg

larry364.jpg

larry399.jpg

larry38.jpg

larry412.jpg

larry369.jpg

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

glad u like the wallpaper! hey moonie those were from your fine pics so thank YOU!!
biggrin.gif

You're welcome.... out of all my Larry pictures and video captures, those are my favorite in sequence - I must have saved ten of them.
biggrin.gif

As for your sign... I can relate. I held up a sign that said "Larry ~ I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?" (a play on one of his earlier interviews about being desperate to play with somebody, *anybody*) I know he saw it, but I'm not sure he got it.... I think Adam got more of a kick out of my sign than Larry did. Adam laughed at me. LOL

That was a fun night.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

P.S. I'll be back to post some more pictures of Larry.... I love this thread. It gets me through the day - and dealing with 150+ hormonally challenged middle school kids, I need all the inspiration I can get.
biggrin.gif

*bump*
YAY! It is Feb. 1, and I turned my U2 calender this morning at work to reveal a new picture and look who it is...Mr. Sexy himself. All month long!
biggrin.gif

**no picture, because my dotphoto picture is gone...
frown.gif
...however Moonie was cool enough to post it for me...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-01-2002).]

biggrin.gif

LMAO!!! Poor Lawrence
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~Bono

"If i am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~Bono....again

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:

awww...thank you...wtf is going with dotphoto...they must have deleted that photo out of my album?
confused.gif

You wanna talk about dotphoto.... GRRRRRR.... so, like I'm really anal about things, right? I had to NUMBER my pictures because when I uploaded all my Larry pictures, they weren't all uploading. I haven't a clue why. So, I figured numbering them would at least help me figure out which ones didn't upload.

Wouldn't you know.... I go back to look at my Larry album and it's down to 118 pictures - I originally had 152 pictures in that album. It went down to 130 something, now it's at 118. I just looked on my harddrive to see which pictures are gone - and I *KNOW* I didn't delete the one with Larry in his fuzzy sweater. Something is up. Webshits at least told us photos were being deleted. Dotphoto just deletes at its leisure. I just don't get it.

They better not touch my screen captures. That took me hours to set up.
mad.gif

Moonie
icon31.gif

Well, the inevitable has happened....

my screen captures are disappearing.... I'm now on a mission to find a new webhosting place. I saw something about a place called webview or something like that? I'll go look at the other threads and see what's suggested. I just don't get it. There's either really malicious people out there, or dotphoto is just retardo.

Moonie

ok i hate to sound like a dumbass but what happened in providence and when did larry sing????????!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom