Larry has the hots for Britney!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vienna

Babyface
Not really, but did you see the pre-Grammy interview when U2 was discussing the artists they were hoping would win a Grammy? Larry said, "Well, I'm going all out for Britney. I tell ya!" I thought that was pretty funny. And dear God, I hope he wasn't serious.

I think lately we've been hoping a lot of things they've said wasn't serious.
"I'm in the Destiny's Child fan club now" (Bono)

Those sick bastards, going for the jailbait.
(psst, send them to me...I'm legal!)

------------------
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

i think bono wants to bonk beyounce. (hey! B words! have you ever seen a muppet family christmas? ... never mind.
wink.gif
) anyway, good thing for ali that bono is so religious and wouldn't dare. *covers her ears and doesn't want to hear the stories...*

this post doesn't make any sense...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

Originally posted by Vienna:
Not really, but did you see the pre-Grammy interview when U2 was discussing the artists they were hoping would win a Grammy? Larry said, "Well, I'm going all out for Britney. I tell ya!" I thought that was pretty funny. And dear God, I hope he wasn't serious.
No need to worry gals,
Larry has such a sly, silver tongue, usually when he speaks it's sarcasm at it's best.

------------------
You wanker, you interrupted my BOOMCHA!!!! - Maria

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Vienna:

Me too!

This picture was enough to deal with....
yv20266.jpg

Whoa! What's going on in that picture??

------------------
outta my brain on the 5:15

Originally posted by Bonoforever:

This picture was enough to deal with....
yv20266.jpg

LOL! look at britney's butt-crack! it's like she's a fat handyman or something!! poor bono is right... he doesn't seem to be sitting very close to her, does he? LOL!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mbi16:

"I'm in the Destiny's Child fan club now" (Bono)

THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!!! slash, read.

P.S. hot hot hot SmoothCriminal LarryMullen Jr. prob doesn't like pop music. Bono was like 'well MTV now that you're 20 yrs old you can grow up from pop to rock music' or something like that...

And since Larry is one of his secret lovers he'd prob agree or else Bono would run off with Edge and Larry would be sad and need me to sit with him for a while and hold his hand.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

it's britney's ass. poor bono.

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily