Larry has HAIR!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I am so happy, one of my U2 wishes came true, and Larry has grown out his hair! He finally changed his look! I don't like the close shaved crewcut and I was hoping he'd grow it out like AB, and look like he has! He now has enough hair to comb back, and run your fingers through! Yay for Larry Bear Hair! :hyper: :faint:

That is the main reason I haven't found Larry as attrractive is that I didn't like his hairstyle and the way it made his face look. MAJOR improvement here, he's gorgeous! I SO hope he keeps it for the tour, he looks HOT!

Anyone else loving Larry's new hairstyle? :love:

Im not really bothered about his hair style as long as it remains bond! Hes sexy anyway! I hope he grows that sexy little beardy think like in the video for numb!

hmmmm larry :drool:

U2Kitten said:
I am so happy, one of my U2 wishes came true, and Larry has grown out his hair! He finally changed his look! I don't like the close shaved crewcut and I was hoping he'd grow it out like AB, and look like he has! He now has enough hair to comb back, and run your fingers through! Yay for Larry Bear Hair! :hyper: :faint:

That is the main reason I haven't found Larry as attrractive is that I didn't like his hairstyle and the way it made his face look. MAJOR improvement here, he's gorgeous! I SO hope he keeps it for the tour, he looks HOT!

:yes: He looks wonderful with his hair this length. It was too long as a teenager, too short during ATYCLB, it's just right now. It frames his handsome face perfectly. :love:

He looks fucking cool with that hair maybe he could grow a goatee and a mustache now. :hmm: That would be awesome, by the way that shirt he had on is awesome too! He looked and PLAYED greatly yesterday! The man is hard rock!!!!!! :bow:

I don't care I'll take Larry in anyway :larry: :drool: I have to say he does look pretty good with that hair. Hair or no hair he's very good looking either way

I have to say that all of the guys are looking quite good these days
They seem to morphing into Rock star looks lately which is fine by me
oh and larry's hair:drool: but then again larry:drool:

:wink:

WOO HOO LARRY HAIR !

:drool: :drool: :drool:
:larry: :larry: :larry:

You gotta love this board just for the smileys, right?

Count me in - big thumbs up for the hot new hair - but please no beard, how can you girls want to cover up that gorgeous face? The idea is just wrong. :shame:

Cheers - off to find more pics ~Ultra

My sister and I have an ongoing argument about this: she calls the new hairstyle a mullet, but I thing it's absolutely cool. He changes with the times. Short hair was cool when he had it, now long hair is more stylish--come'on, be honest, he couldn't look bad if he tried.

Wow!! That's impressive!! 2 yrs dormant and all of a sudden it's revived!! Is that a record?

Laura1971 said:
My sister and I have an ongoing argument about this: she calls the new hairstyle a mullet, but I thing it's absolutely cool. He changes with the times. Short hair was cool when he had it, now long hair is more stylish--come'on, be honest, he couldn't look bad if he tried.

Larry's present hair style IS NOT a mullet! You can tell your sister from me that a mullet means having short hair on top and front and long, or longer, hair down the back and sides. Whereas Larry's hair is long all the way round. :nerd: I should know I had one, to my shame, luckily I have no pics left for proof!?! :wink: But here's the infamous Bono 'mullet'....

BonoMullet.jpg

....the only person I know who actually carried the hair style off!! :drool:

Last edited:
Larry's hair is a notmullet. It's long hair combed straight back, with plenty of grease, giving it a sort of mullety look. The notmullet is a terrible, terrible thing. But it could be worse. I just have to keep reminding myself that, and praying that when Larry comes back out of the woodwork, he's returned to his senses.

Back
Top Bottom