Larry-Girls Like Moobs...Bono-Girls Like MAN CLEAVAGE.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daisybean said:
How did I miss this thread??????

This is the second Bono thread I have missed this week :sad:

I think I spend too much time in the subforums lol

Okay someone should alert me when there is a Bono thread......

I :heart::bono:fur

We need PLEBA alarm clocks. The clocks could go off when someone starts a thread dedicated to the band member of choice.:love: :love: :heart: :heart:

More pics of Bono's moobs!

Awww baby! :love:
bchest82.jpg

Mmm yummy :drool:
bchest83.jpg

Maybe a little too close for comfort! :shocked:
bchest97.jpg

Mmmm hairy!
bchestMcP93.jpg

You want moobs?! You got moobs...!
bchestbad.jpg

Oh to be that security guy! :lol:
bchestfalling83.jpg

Re: Re: More pics of Bono's moobs!

CMM said:

WTF???
:shocked: :ohmy: :silent: :eek: :shocked: :eek:
But...
*looks*
That's not hte right pattern of hair for Bono....
It goes too far up...
And his belly is too hairy...
And if it is Bono... what is that belt doing there???

That's not his belt - it's his guitar strap. It's from when he used to jump into the audience for Last Night on Earth on Popmart (you can see a little of his red guitar in the corner). I think it's from that popsmart.org or something...

Also Bono's hair pattern is ever changing - just look at those early 80s photos compared with the MacPhisto shot - where did all that hair come from?!? Bono's chest hair seems to be seasonal and have a mind of it's own :lol:

Good gosh NO that is NOT Bono!:tsk: If it is him then it wasn't during Popmart.
He was skinny during the Popmart tour! :dance:

Desire4Bono said:
Of course it's not Bono, that's why you don't see the head. It's just someone's silly idea of a joke, or trying to start something. We shouldn't even bother to comment. :tsk: Don't let it spoil this otherwise beautiful thread.

Sorry I take offence to someone calling me a liar - you can find the pic, along with before and afters of Bono going into the crowd here:
http://www.popsmart.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Pictures&file=index&do=showgall&gid=26

Apologies if it upsets you. I only thought it was the greatest close up of the man we all lust after... though like I said - maybe a little too close!

MalahideChick said:

Sorry I take offence to someone calling me a liar - you can find the pic, along with before and afters of Bono going into the crowd here:
http://www.popsmart.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Pictures&file=index&do=showgall&gid=26

Apologies if it upsets you. I only thought it was the greatest close up of the man we all lust after... though like I said - maybe a little too close!

I thought you made a mistake. And I really don't mean to offend anyone by saying this, but maybe that one should've been kept off this thread? :slant:

Back
Top Bottom