larry fan..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leetah said:
ma_104888.jpg

i've seen a lot of these pictures round, where are they from?

Hi!!!:wave:

I'm a huge Larry fan and am currently celebrating 25 years of being in love with him.

My 4 year old daughter is also a huge U2 fan. She loves Edge and Larry.

I brain-washed her from birth so that we didn't have any arguements about which cd to put on. It's a hard choice between The Wiggles and U2!!!:wink:

:lol:
I have a 3yr old cousin who I am trying to brainwash, everytime she comes over I show her pics of U2. At the moment she is an Edge fan, the POP pics of him always make her laugh :cute: so does Macphisto and PopMart Adam! I have yet to find a Larry pic which she finds amusing, I am determined to convert her!

^POP Edge fan..........sounds good :wink:............I've succeeded in brainwashing my eight year old brother.......he wants to play the drums like Larry cuz I told him Larry gets all the girls:wink:

vivalapopedge said:
^POP Edge fan..........sounds good :wink:............I've succeeded in brainwashing my eight year old brother.......he wants to play the drums like Larry cuz I told him Larry gets all the girls:wink:

LMAO !

Crimson_Nails said:
:lol:
I have a 3yr old cousin who I am trying to brainwash, everytime she comes over I show her pics of U2. At the moment she is an Edge fan, the POP pics of him always make her laugh :cute: so does Macphisto and PopMart Adam! I have yet to find a Larry pic which she finds amusing, I am determined to convert her!

Yes, I am going to comment, and bump this age old thread. For those of you who doesn't know it yet, maggie_mullen, the thread starter, is my real life sister, and I think it's great she's here and all. But you should have heard her when I started listening to U2 years ago! The only positive thing she would agree on was that Larry looked good (at the time, I was a huge Larry girl) I used to play my CD's to her, and she would tell me to change into "something better". It took me years to brainwash her, but I finally made it! :wink: This is just for you, Magaluff!

larorg.jpg

:bow: Thank you for that pic, Jez! It was the same with me and my sister, she was the crazed U2 fan first- strange thing is, it started when she was eight, she's not a big fan anymore, and she's younger than me!:huh: I did get to take over her U2 CD collection when I discovered U2 a few years ago :wink: Saved lotsa money:wink:

hellloooo New Moobie!

(I brainwashed my two best friends...and converted a third BACK)
(and Yes I'm proud!):wink:

Hi there! :wave: I just love Larry & Bono together. I'll donate a few of my faves to this worthy cause! :)
bonolarryabs.jpg

Double the moobs!

Yay another moobie! Welcome Maggie!
We need as many moobies as we can get in this Bono dominated forum :shh: :wink:

Ok I know I already posted one of these and someone else posted another... but it's always fun to see them as the set... I know there's a few more but i couldn't find them right now.

larrytakeitoff.jpg

bonolarryabs2.jpg

bonolarryabs.jpg

Here is the full picture of this one which most often has Larry cut off on the side. Poor Larry.... Here's the full larry :)

bonolicklarry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom