Larry cut his hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:
U2 ripping off The Beatles again :sigh:

Seriously, it's getting a bit too much, isn't it?

Anyway, it's a shame those Green Day idiots have to be in that picture too.

What are you doing on here? First off, they are in London,regular people go there to do the same thing. Get off Green Day's back. They are super cool and seeing them live is something to experience!!So :madspit:

xraymartyr said:
Random positive thought for this thread, and forgive me if this has already been discussed at "length" (sorry).

Maybe Larry grew his hair out really long and cut it off just so he could donate it to Locks of Love or something? And then make zero fuss about it.

Don't think so since the hair has to be 12 inches or longer!

jealoussss!!!! of all the people that got to see them there that day! how fun would that have been?
btw, everyone's looking so good! bono in that suit. larry in that haircut. edge and adam always looked good so i'm glad they're not pulling any long haired adventures like bono and larry did during vertigo tour ;]

Westport said:
Thanks for the video.

I thought for a second that someone was going to be taken out by a bus.

Not sure what to think about this... it's probably a good idea to sell the single but outside of that it feels completely unoriginal (doesn't every music fan who travels to London try to recreate that?).

To me...Bono always looks reptilian/komodo lizard like with short hair.:wink:

:lmao: OMG!!

U2girl said:

;) For me, this is too short for Bono.
I think now, and since 2000, he should be doing the BD/ES/Kmart Pop press conference/ATYCLB album cover hair style.

He looks like a mafia boss.

You're welcome, girls.

Yep totally! Way too short :sad:

Hey fellows, it´s my first post here and It could be in Larry´s topic. I´m really glad to make part of interference forum...
And I have to say that Larry is so so handsome with this new look. he´s looking more young..
I loved his old hair, but this new look is fantastic... :drool: :drool:
So. that´s it..
Kisses

Larry is looking pretty fine to me with his new-cut hair... :yes: :drool:

Imagine you're in a car, waiting for the traffic lights to turn green, and in the meanwhile U2 walk by... :combust:

bonocomet said:
Thanks so much for that Dahlia!

You're welcome :)

vimullen said:
Hey fellows, it´s my first post here and It could be in Larry´s topic. I´m really glad to make part of interference forum...
And I have to say that Larry is so so handsome with this new look. he´s looking more young..
I loved his old hair, but this new look is fantastic... :drool: :drool:
So. that´s it..
Kisses

:wave: Hello vimullen! Welcome!

Larry really looks gorgeous with the short hair tho I almost finished watching the video til I noticed and then I was like 'Omg, Larry cut his hair!!!'
(I have to admit, I was too focused on Bono :rolleyes: )!

Last edited:
Da larry is groooommmed! Groomed! Wo Hoo! Woo hoo! :hyper:

:grin: Well, join da club, vimullen! The Moobday room is just down the hall.;)

Back
Top Bottom