Larry clones popping up everywhere!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
So I work with this man who is about 65 if he's a day (I have secret plans for his job when he retires). He looks like Clint Eastwood with a cardigan. He's a very sweet man, but VERY EARNEST and VERY SERIOUS.

Anyway, the other day he brought his 25 year old son into the office to work with him. The eyeballs nearlly popped out of my head. HE WAS SOOOOO CUUUUUTE! And a total Larry clone! Wow!
eek.gif

ROTFLMAO about that and the response to the steamy story you're getting!

Here I am giggling away at work, hardly able to answer my serious colleagues about how to recognize people who donate to us through the United Way...Haa hahahahaha!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yep-the only reason I'm overdoing it so much is I'm home-of course, getting absolutely nothing done and w/my butt stuck to a chair!
*PLEBA addiction makes one's butt wide*

Speaking of clones, have any of you seen that Woody Allen movie...oh what the hell is it called? It's one of my faves,and one of its funniest scenes involves cloning, and it also has an ORGASMATRON!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I told the guy I worked with that his son looks like Larry. He said "He's in a band? What's it called? U2? Oh. Well my son is a saxaphonist..."

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jess, we want pictures!!!!!!

You're smart...you can figure out a way!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Hey Gina, I can make a Pleba tag using this
slogan if you want!
smile.gif
smile.gif
hehehe...

and Mrs. Edge...I think I have Larry fever too...I'm starting to look at blonde guys for Larry clones, fer crying out loud! Nooooooo!!!! I want Edge clones, dangit!!!
eek.gif
So sneak a piccie of that 25 year old for us, wontcha??
biggrin.gif

disco

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
*PLEBA addiction makes one's butt wide*

Originally posted by blueeyes:
LOL at Gina
You know Gina, if you break both legs just getting to the plane you have no hopes of catching the clone. Now I'm laughing at the new Star Wars title "Attack of the Clones".
I am such a dumbass. I am in Vancouver and I forgot my digital camera and my Larry clone brother is just hanging around the house, which would have made the perfect photo op. I must be punished.
, Forgetful Bluey

*sigh* you're so lucky Bluey...oh wait, he's your brother, nevermind.
biggrin.gif

I need a Larry clone! Anyone have a snip of his hair we can use? LOL

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

I am in Vancouver and I forgot my digital camera and my Larry clone brother is just hanging around the house, which would have made the perfect photo op. I must be punished.
, Forgetful Bluey
*gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssspppppppppppppp* *breathe out* *resume gaaaaaaaassssspppping* Your brother looks like Larry?! *faint* Here I am trying to write about Thomas Hardy and now all I can think about is Larry. DOn't tell Bono....sshhh...

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Sorry Mona, too late.
I was half way through your message when I thought that as difficult as it may be, I should let Bono know about your change of heart. I phoned and told him and he is on a crying jag from hell. He says he never wants to talk to you again Mona, sorry.
And he was just about to write a song for you called "Girl of my dreams" but the title has since been changed to "Girl who stomped on my heart". Sorry bout that!
biggrin.gif

Bluey

------------------
A U2 Haiku:
Bono sings loud at me
Many lights reflect off shades
Prance! Stocky man, prance!
- Blueeyes

Sorry Mona, too late.
I was half way through your message when I thought that as difficult as it may be, I should let Bono know about your change of heart. I phoned and told him and he is on a crying jag from hell. He says he never wants to talk to you again Mona, sorry.
And he was just about to write a song for you called "Girl of my dreams" but the title has since been changed to "Girl who stomped on my heart". Sorry bout that!
biggrin.gif

Bluey

NNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluey, tell Bono (since you have personal connections and psychic abilities) that all I meant was....that...was that see I fainted because...I was repulsed!! And Thomas Hardy was shunned! and scorned! for his frank discussion of sex and whatnot....and I am apalled that Larry flaunts himself about like he does! I gasped in shock! I tell ya! Shock! He thinks he's better than Bono, does he? *kisses Bluey's feets* pleezpleezopleez.

On the bright side, now that I've killed Bono's spirit, maybe he'll get inspired to play the blues and play that hot hot hot harmonica again! Woo!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

*looks out of shrubbery to the left *then to the right* *steps out* *hits secret switch a la PeeWee's Big Adventure to reveal secret Larry shrine* *bows down*

Larry! You know I didn't mean any of that, right? I have no problem with maybe you AND Bono marrying me at the same time, y'know.

uh oh...is someone coming? *jumps back into shrubbery* Shoot. I forgot to hit the switch again to hide my Larry shrine...it's too late....

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOL at Gina
You know Gina, if you break both legs just getting to the plane you have no hopes of catching the clone. Now I'm laughing at the new Star Wars title "Attack of the Clones".
I am such a dumbass. I am in Vancouver and I forgot my digital camera and my Larry clone brother is just hanging around the house, which would have made the perfect photo op. I must be punished.
, Forgetful Bluey

Larry clone eh????? very intresting
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

where may I find this clone? hehe j/k

------------------
Bono: now I can see we have some irish people in the house. now they may be at the top of the class but they may not be the smartest of the class...cos if they were they would do me the great flavour to throw me down that rather attractive flag, there you to just throw it down here, throw it down it's ok, 700 years of opression this isn't a problem, *jamaican accent* 700 years of opression and they won't throw me down the flag....rock star gets his way, thank you very much this feels very elvis thank you, I want to tell you about this flag, when I take a flag like this out, it used to bring great sorrow I used to feel ashamed of this flag because of some brave men and women over the last few years I take great pride of this flag now..--Bono Houston elevation

The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 08-24-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom