Larry/Bono shoes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Don't these look like the shoes Bono and Larry have worn?!? :laugh:

http://www.mooshoes.com/edc-cgi/moostore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=1106

They're not leather, but they look like the same design of the ones Bono is wearing in this pic:

EwanReneeBonoPhoto

Attachments

• creeperblk250.jpg
    creeperblk250.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 465
That's so cool!! I want a pair! :hyper:

I have a pair of Edge's shoes... :shifty: the blue asics like he wore during the last tour. :reject:

If I get Bono/Larry shoes, then all I need is a pair of the elusive Gucci pants Adam wore during the last tour. I can't find them to save my life. :sad:

I think I need :help:... as in mental. :lmao:

:wave:

~J

Hey all....

If you're looking for the shoes that Larry and Bono wear, the style is called Creepers, made by TUK. They come from Britain.

Larry's shoes....
3376358323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D3232387556%3A56nu0mrj

Here's a pic of my shoes:
my%20creepers4.jpg

they're a bit on the pricey side and although I'd love to get another pair, I can't afford the $110.00 price tag on them right now. Some places might have them on sale... I dunno.

However, if you live in Southern California, I bought mine at The Electric Chair in Huntington Beach, CA. There's also a store in Riverside. You can also go online and do a search for creepers TUK and there are tons of places that sell them. Any store that sells punk stuff (not sure if Hot Topic sells them - I think they sell a mock version of them) will have them. :D

They also come in four different heights: 1/2 mondo, mondo (which is what I have, as well as Larry and Bono), Quad, and one more - I call it frankenstein height. ;)

Moonie :D

Last edited:
I've been to the Electric Chair in Riverside :yes:. My sister has a pair of creepers, but I've never borrowed them because I try to distance myself from her as much as possible :lol:

Edgette said:
then all I need is a pair of the elusive Gucci pants Adam wore during the last tour.

me too!

----

my tennis are very similar to Edge tennis during the last tour (indeed for him)... now I want a Creepers pair

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I've been to the Electric Chair in Riverside :yes:. My sister has a pair of creepers, but I've never borrowed them because I try to distance myself from her as much as possible :lol:

It's such a funky store, isn't it?

I was kinda scared when I went in there 'cause they have some wild shit. But, once I got to the shoe section, I was OK. Plus, I was dressed in my teacher garb and I looked WAAAAAAAAAAAY out of place in there. ;)

Moonie :D

haha I dress pretty plain, so I looked out of place as well. There clothes are too expensive imo. I did get a U2 poster there though. It's the one with all the albums covers, but jumbo size.

Ok i tried lookin for Adam's pants in some stores but no luck........I NEED a pair of those pants........ a pair of the creepers......*still gotta check for that* ,bono shades, and a small neat U2 tattoo......:( :( dont know about that thou......i dont even like the idea of being in pain......but the pants ,shades and shoes r definatley a must..........:adam: :adam: :adam:

Back
Top Bottom