Larry Birthday Book update and Address request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
Oooh, what a long subject title today. :)

Anyway. Just to let everyone know the story! I printed off the messages today. I was planning to do them yesterday and send it today, but I felt really unwell yesterday afternoon after my class so I came home, and today I also felt a bit ill so I got what I could for making the book and came home and made it! It's nothing spectacular or really arty, because um, it's me you're talking to, but I kinda like it! I bought a ton of glitter and sparkly stars and lmao, the front cover is silver paper with a big glittery red heart (like from the Elevation tour) and then just some random designs. It's quite pretty! And I took Miroslava's idea and put on the first inside page 'Larry we have two words for you...' and then on the NEXT inside page I put 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!' and after that my little introduction and then the messages! There were about 14 pages in the end which wasn't bad.

So all is ready to go... I just have one problem. I have lost the address for U2's management (which is where I'm sending the book!) so if anyone knows it, can you please drop me an email at bonoffee@gmail.com , maybe you can't post it here. But I NEED it! So yeah. :) Otherwise we are all sorted! I hope he sees it, just to admire my craft skills! ;)

Oh and um, now my bedroom is COVERED with glitter. Seriously. As am I. Hope Larry likes it. ;)

Kat x

Principle Management, 30-32 Sir John Rogersons Quay, Dublin 2
TEL : (353) 1 6777 330 / FAX : (353) 1 6777 276

Not sure if that's up to date but its what I have

Eeeeee I was on such a weird high once I posted it in the Post Office, but then I got rained on so it didn't last long. ;) I included a letter for whoever opens it asking for it to be passed on to Larry whenever possible so let's hope! I obviously put my address on the letter and put my email in with my introduction bit to Larry so you never know!

Wonder if he'll see it and if so just how much glitter he will be covered in? I swear, there is LOADS lmao!

I really hope he gets it! We'll know because the next concert he'll be covered in glitter and extra pouty because of it.

:larry: Those bleedin insane plebans made me a booby trap!! Now I look like a girl!
:bono: You mean more than usual?
:larry: FOAD :grumpy:

chickadee said:
Oh and um, now my bedroom is COVERED with glitter. Seriously. As am I. Hope Larry likes it. ;)

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll LOVE you in glitter! :wink:

Lmao @ mooby trap! Aye, he'll have it all stuck to him. As it is it's still stuck to me! Days later! But I managed to hoover up the worst from my bed...

chickadee said:
Eeeeee I was on such a weird high once I posted it in the Post Office, but then I got rained on so it didn't last long. ;) I included a letter for whoever opens it asking for it to be passed on to Larry whenever possible so let's hope! I obviously put my address on the letter and put my email in with my introduction bit to Larry so you never know!

Wonder if he'll see it and if so just how much glitter he will be covered in? I swear, there is LOADS lmao!

"Positive vibes... positive vibes... positive vibes..."

He WILL see the book... he WILL see the book... !!! :hug:

At least you escaped your Mooby trap... (LG: :lmao: )

Thanks for all of your hard work, Chickadee!! :wink:

YEAH!!! HE WILL SEE THE BOOK :dance: :dance: :dance: ahh, I'm so happy!!! :) Everything will go awesomely good, cos today is Halloween too!!! :shifty: :wink:

Oh, Chickadee, I forgot to thank you :banghead: you are great, thanks for this opportunity!!! Additinally, glitter is cool!!! :D He'll love the book ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom