Larry and Jean Cloude van Damme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
I was just watchng a movie with Jean Cloude van Damme, and there's a part where he's with a leather jacket, and he stands still looking to nothing, and I thought "OMG, he just looks like Larry!!"

I was wondering if I'm the only one who thinks that..
here are some pics to compare... :wink:

jean_claude_van_damme_37_100_800x600.jpg

biographie.jpg

metafter-u203.jpg

sm_larry1.jpg

Is it just the moobs or they really look alike???

Sorry, but I don't see any similarities.

There is only one Larry Mullen Jnr :drool:, and imo, he lookes much better :yes:!!

Yeah, as much as I dislike Van Damme I have to admit there are some similarities there. I think it's the nose and the shape of the face. But Larry is gorgeous and Van Damme... not. :|

I see some slight similarities, but Larry is much...
*takes deep breath-looks around to make sure Larry's not listening :yikes:*
...prettier! He really is! Larry has such a delicate bone structure...he manages to look both ruggedly, masculinely handsome & beautifully feminine at the same time...:drool:

Edgespet said:
I see some slight similarities, but Larry is much...
*takes deep breath-looks around to make sure Larry's not listening :yikes:*
...prettier! He really is! Larry has such a delicate bone structure...he manages to look both ruggedly, masculinely handsome & beautifully feminine at the same time...:drool:

:larry: "Ah heard that!!! Grrrr!!!" :D

It's funny how people are always comparing Larry to some movie star. In the 80s, people kept commenting on his "James Dean good looks".
jd33.jpg

More recently, the Achtoon Baby artist said he was starting to look like Kevin Bacon.
1103c.jpg

And now Jean Claude Van Damme. Wonder who's next? :hmm:

Last edited:
Sue DeNym said:

:larry: "Ah heard that!!! Grrrr!!!" :D

It's funny how people are always comparing Larry to some movie star. In the 80s, people kept commenting on his "James Dean good looks".
jd33.jpg

More recently, the Achtoon Baby artist said he was starting to look like Kevin Bacon.
1103c.jpg

And now Jean Claude Van Damme. Wonder who's next? :hmm:

*Hears MenacingLarryGrowl...hides under desk*
*types seks instead of desk...decides that's one too many Freudian slips & it's time to go to bed!!*

Back to subject at hand...I can definitely see James Dean...not so much Kevin Bacon, except maybe the sharp cheekbones.

Please don't denigrade Larry by comparing him with Muscles from Brussels:sick:
He may be a Belgian but I'm certainly NOT proud of that, he's just a highminded empty vessle.

Did I just say all that:reject:
Yes I did and I meant it too:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom