Larry and Edge pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
Something I don't see too often!! Larry and Edge together!! My hottie and my fav. guitarist...heck yes!! God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

=)

wearing wigs
ledgewigs.jpg

pop photoshoot
ELpop.jpg

being cool
LEDGe.jpg

dashingly good looks
LarryandTheEdge.jpg

in the studio
ELstudio.jpg

sharing a dance
LarryEdgedance.jpg

yay!

Thank you so much for these!! I love them all! My fav. has gotta be the one w/them dancing.:lmao: :lmao: You gotta love our boys!! God Bless!!

Thank you for these!! I love seeing the boys together, especially the combos you don't see all the time. And Larry looks :drool: :drool: as always! God Bless

Currently Watching: "The Little Mermaid" (it's actually my first time, my roommate is shocked. LOL)

oct_31st said:
larsedge2.jpg

pirate Edge :no:

Edge's hair...:tsk:. PLEASE tell me that wasn't real..not good. As for Larry those tight jeans (in certain areas) *suit* :shifty: him well. Not that I was looking or anything :angel: God Bless!!

Last edited:
Dahlia said:

That one really needs a caption :lmao:

6-1.jpg

_dsc4164.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

27.jpg

05589204.jpg

Wow. These are all awesome!! My Larry is SO hot....:combust: On a side note, he really needs to watch his hand in that car one :shifty: God Bless!!

2morrow said:
In my eyes, U2isthebest gets the Pleban of the Year award. :up::yes::wink: Or maybe Rookie Pleban of the Year, but what do I know?

:dancing: :dancing: Aww, you're so sweet! Thank you for that! I love being here with all my fellow PLEBANs (you guys are preventing from studying for my philosophy test, and doing my Interpersonal comm. paper w/ur pic. posting! LOL) You all are so sweet and awesome!:hug: God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- How To Save A Life/The Fray
Song: "How To Save A Life" (I'm obsessed w/this song)

Back
Top Bottom