larry and ann ai

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MIKI78

The Fly
im looking for pictures of larry and ann together these are my two favourites at the mo

lfam04ann.jpg

lfam03ann.jpg

:happy:

i know they meet when they where still at school in dublin theve been together for years if you think about it they had to have met about when larry was at most seventeen which means theve been together for 30 years:happy:

:ohmy: your kidding me the place i got it from listed it as larry and ann evrywhere iv seen those pictures they say its ann if its not then who is it:huh:

MIKI78 said:
:ohmy: your kidding me the place i got it from listed it as larry and ann evrywhere iv seen those pictures they say its ann if its not then who is it:huh:

these pics were taken during the videoshoot for the video 'One - bar version' ; she's just an actress
they filmed a 'party' in the bar with all the band members but the shots weren't used in the final mix

:eek: im so embarresed im really sorry i carnt belive they would doop people by saying thats ann iv never seen this section in the one vid obviously cos they where taken out im so mad i could owwwwwww:madspit: :rant: :yell: :madwife: :mad: thankyou for telling me

MIKI78 said:
:eek: im so embarresed im really sorry i carnt belive they would doop people by saying thats ann iv never seen this section in the one vid obviously cos they where taken out im so mad i could owwwwwww:madspit: :rant: :yell: :madwife: :mad: thankyou for telling me

no problem !

Back
Top Bottom