Larry & Adam at the VMAs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
Did anyone else notice how Adam & Larry were wishing they were ANYWHERE else, but the VMAs!
I felt so bad for them, at least we could walk away in disgust, yell at our tv's, flip the channel to something more interesting (like the 24hr fishing channel) or visit with our fellow Interferencers.
The poor guys were stuck sitting in their seats, trying to look INTERESTED and SMILING POLITELY at the others. Poor Larry had to sit there while that Eeejit Gideon asked them silly questions about the lousy show! Even level headed, easy going Adam looked like he'd rather be getting a bikini wax (OUCH!!) than be at that lame show!
At least Edgie & Bono tried to play it off, by smiling and answering questions, but Adam & Larry were having none of it, IMO.

Any comments ladies & gents (just trying to be politically correct)????

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

"The most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

An excellent suggestion!
smile.gif

------------------

"The most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Yes-they were looking so sad cause they wanted to be w/ us and not at that train wreck!

Did they both look HOT or what??

And check out that "gay" Larry thread again.

I agree with allof the above! But yo know what I've noticed a lot? That EDGE seems to really love the whole "holding-the-mike-chatting-up-people-doing-a-bit-of-acting" thing...not nearly like media hog Bono of course, but it seems that every time I've seen him interviewed or whatever, he just seems quite happy to do it!
smile.gif
I think if (IF) U2 ever stops doing what they're doing, the guy should go into acting or something, he really seems to be a natural at it. <<hugs Edge>>

Anyone else noticed that, or am I just crazy?
biggrin.gif
(I think I already know the answer to that!!)

No, you are not crazy at all Disco, I've said the same thing before on previous threads! Edgie is a Leo, if I am not mistaken, so he luvs that kind of stuff.

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

And check out that "gay" Larry thread again.
After several reboots, I am back! Gina go look at the "gay" larry thread!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Disco, you're not crazy at all. But let's not talk about the band ever ending, cuz that's just too damn depressing.
frown.gif

But yeah, after Bono, I think Edge has grown the most comfortable with interviews and what not, at least the on-camera stuff.

tania

------------------
I can't even say the word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

While I sit here editing my VMA tape (cutting out all the crap!), I just noticed our Mr.Mullen was wearing those tear away pants again!!!! He is a naughty boy for wearing those, looks like some one may yank on those babies during the fall show!! Xposing Larry to the entire audience in Austin Texas!!! It's gonna happen ladies, make plans to attend. Nov 5th is the big date!!!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Yeah, I'll agree with you there Maria...they looked quite bored and disinterested with it all.

They were both wishing they were with me!!! lol
wink.gif

April you bad girl!!! I already told Adam he is not allowed to play with you and Larry anymore!
wink.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Larry in tear-away pants (how did I not notice that?). Now that, my friend, makes me very happy to think about.
smile.gif

------------------
BOOM-CHA

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Larry in tear-away pants (how did I not notice that?). Now that, my friend, makes me very happy to think about.
smile.gif

Hehe...can I be the first to volunteer to "tear" off Mr. Mullen's pants?
wink.gif

Btw, Maria...LOL!
biggrin.gif
OK, Sparky was there wondering what you were up to and when he could get home to you!!

(Am I forgiven?)
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

Hmm...there may be a battle to see who can rip off Larry's pants first.

Maybe if I keep thinking about this, Larry and his tear-away pants will magically appear
in a dream tonight while I'm sleeping. Then the fun can really begin.

------------------
BOOM-CHA

Speaking of the VMA's, does anyone have any still pictures of Larry playing at the VMA's thursday night? All I have to say about that is HOT DAMN!!!! There's something really erotic about watching an attractive man play drums... I had this problem with a guy I knew in high school. *drool* So yeah, if anyone has any still pictures that would be GREAT!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Speaking of the VMA's, does anyone have any still pictures of Larry playing at the VMA's thursday night? All I have to say about that is HOT DAMN!!!! There's something really erotic about watching an attractive man play drums... I had this problem with a guy I knew in high school. *drool*

Yes, I knew that when I was just a girl of 13!
eek.gif
He has the sole credit of my first *ahem* naughty dreams. lol
biggrin.gif

LOL, Kristina-last one to Larry's pants in Chicago is a rotten lemon!
wink.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

Btw, Maria...LOL!
biggrin.gif
OK, Sparky was there wondering what you were up to and when he could get home to you!!

(Am I forgiven?)
smile.gif

Of course you are forgiven!
wink.gif

BTW...maybe you should try to pull on Larry's pants in Chicago!!
wink.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
While I sit here editing my VMA tape (cutting out all the crap!), I just noticed our Mr.Mullen was wearing those tear away pants again!!!! He is a naughty boy for wearing those, looks like some one may yank on those babies during the fall show!! Xposing Larry to the entire audience in Austin Texas!!! It's gonna happen ladies, make plans to attend. Nov 5th is the big date!!!
I'm absolutely speechless. Just the thought....I was gonna say that Larry has more...inter-pantal control than Bono does, but you never know, since he hides behind them drums. Maybe he has the least amount of inter-pantal control and that's why he's the drummer?!

Am I the only one who thinks about this? *tumbleweed* lol at popangel -- last one there's a rotten lemon
smile.gif
Sounds like another pleba tag. LAST ONE TO TEAR OFF HOT HOT HOT LARRY MULLEN'S TROUSERS IS A ROTTEN LEMON. perhaps that's too long. wait....

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

"I can't change the world
But I can change the world in me"

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
LMAO Mona at "interpantal control"!!!

you are AMAZING girl!!!!

*I volunteer to sit in those lil' stage cubbyholes to monitor Larry's interpantal control*
WHo's the girl who makes up all the pleba tags?

PLEBA: WE'LL MONITOR YOUR INTER-PANTAL CONTROL.

or is it intra-pantal?
I think inter is between two pantses and intra is within one. hmm. If Larry had a leg of his pants ripped off, would he be left with a pant?

------------------
~*Mona*~

"I can't change the world
But I can change the world in me"

Originally posted by WildHonee:

Am I the only one who thinks about this? *tumbleweed* lol at popangel -- last one there's a rotten lemon
smile.gif
Sounds like another pleba tag. LAST ONE TO TEAR OFF HOT HOT HOT LARRY MULLEN'S TROUSERS IS A ROTTEN LEMON. perhaps that's too long. wait....

[/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe...I have those thoughts daily, hourly, by the minute, by the second....
wink.gif

For the last 14 years!!! (OK, more like 10 since at 9 you really don't think about tearing off the pants of some guy in his 20's. lol)

------------------

~April

Hehe...I have those thoughts daily, hourly, by the minute, by the second....
wink.gif

For the last 14 years!!! (OK, more like 10 since at 9 you really don't think about tearing off the pants of some guy in his 20's. lol)
I"m startin to drift to the Larry side again!! Help! Does Bono ever wear easily removeable pants?!

P.S. I just had a thought -- I don't believe I've ever seen Bono in jeans. Larry's a jean fiend. WHATTA BOUT BONO? Gimmee jeaned Bono

------------------
~*Mona*~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

*OW OW OW* my sides are KILLIN me from laughing, Mona!!! (no Coke up my nose YET...em, COCA-COLA, you know what I mean, but one of these days...it's bound to happen)

"Inner-pantal control"???????????? OMG!!! LMAO!!!!

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I was gonna say that Larry has more...inter-pantal control than Bono does,

and SPARKYSGIRL: SEE YOU IN AUSTIN!!!

I will rush the stage with you to tear away those tear away pantaloons Mr. Snarly is wearing!!!
biggrin.gif
(if I don't happen to get distracted by Edge's spangley pants and...shiiiiiny guitar...and um...er...where was I going with this???

smile.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
*OW OW OW* my sides are KILLIN me from laughing, Mona!!! (no Coke up my nose YET...em, COCA-COLA, you know what I mean, but one of these days...it's bound to happen)

"Inner-pantal control"???????????? OMG!!! LMAO!!!!

and SPARKYSGIRL: SEE YOU IN AUSTIN!!!

I will rush the stage with you to tear away those tear away pantaloons Mr. Snarly is wearing!!!
biggrin.gif
(if I don't happen to get distracted by Edge's spangley pants and...shiiiiiny guitar...and um...er...where was I going with this???

lol! Larry's Mr. Snarly?! Poor baby! pantaloooooooooooooooons. Pants pants pants. I think Larry should forget the drums and just STAND THERE

Bono: Hm Larry's lookin hot...lookit his pants! They look like they come off pretty easy...eh excuse me folks. I have some business to take care of...backstage

Edge: OK Edge. remember. If the girls drug the security and make it up here -- don't move the guitar. DON'T MOVE THE GUITAR. Protect Little Edge...portect little edge...

Adam: Why's Edgey humping his guitar?

Larry: *snarl* I am a hot tamale. *raises arms* *strut*

Girls: *WOO!* TAKE IT OFF MR SNARLY!

Guys: *slap foreheads* God...?! Mr. SNARLY?

Girls: We gots itchy hands!

Guys: never again...

Bono: *comes back on stage* *ahem* OK--time for--...why's Edge humping his guitar?

Larry: Why's Bono keep taking breaks every two minutes?

Edge: Why's Bono lookin at Larry like that? *STRESS*

Larry: Whoa why's Edge humping his guitar?

------------------
~*Mona*~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

O dear -- I need a new hobby
smile.gif
*prays none of this leaks to Bono*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Yay!!!!!Girls, I am back!!!!! FYI...for those who were not aware....I'd been banned for about 3hrs from the board, probably a technical hiccup, but I am glad to be back!!!
jump.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Yay!!!!!Girls, I am back!!!!! FYI...for those who were not aware....I'd been banned for about 3hrs from the board, probably a technical hiccup, but I am glad to be back!!!
jump.gif

WHOOHOO!
biggrin.gif

Yay, Maria!!
wave.gif
I knew you'd be back!

------------------

~April

Thanks for the support April!! You RoCk!!!
ylsuper.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom