Larry/100 years of Harley/Sturgis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Okay so we all know Larry is really into Harleys. I just heard on TV that this is the 100th anniversary celebration called One Hundred Years of Harley. Plus, the annual Sturgis bike rally in Sturgis, South Dakota is coming up sometime in early August.

Why am I asking? I'm planning on going to South Dakota about that time. Not in the middle of the rally, there are no hotels, and the ones you find are really hiked up, like 300 bucks for a friggin Econo Lodge!! Does anybody think maybe, just maybe, Larry might be there? I wouldn't think he'd ride his own bike across the country, he'd probably have it flown out. But oh, what a dream it would be to be driving across I-90 and come upon a biker and look over to see it was LARRY MULLEN! :love:

Okay so this is just a pipedream, but do you think there's a chance? Have any of you Larry girls heard anything about him going to rallies? It's time we had some Larry news!

I asked this awhile ago...no one knew for sure.
I think he has gone to motorcycle rallies in Ireland, I'm not sure about in the States. From what I've heard of Sturgis, I can't imagine that sweet face there ;)

Thanks Mrs. Clayton. Yeah I guess if anyone knew they'd have told you. Yes, it would be hard to image Larry in the middle of that rally, but then again he takes no crap and would tell anyone who messed with him to FOAD- but against a whole motorcylce gang that might not be too cool for him. Maybe he's just done what I've done, drive by and admire the hundreds of Harleys glistening in the sunlight, but not get out or get into the mix. I know he'd at least love to see it.

U2Kitten said:
One Hundred Years of Harley. Plus, the annual Sturgis bike rally in Sturgis, South Dakota is coming up sometime in early August.

That'll be next year, so you can make more definite plans. Harley started building bikes in 1903. Next year's Sturgis should be crazy! My husband's planning on going back for this big shindig. Larry will be perfectly safe if he goes, which he just might, seeing as it's a big deal and all.

Re: Re: Larry/100 years of Harley/Sturgis?

martha said:

That'll be next year, so you can make more definite plans. Harley started building bikes in 1903. Next year's Sturgis should be crazy! My husband's planning on going back for this big shindig. Larry will be perfectly safe if he goes, which he just might, seeing as it's a big deal and all.

Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom