Lads spotted at local *McClayton's*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristie.... the bigger pic... and it is BIG!
No one noticed the Shamrocks on each side of the front door..... Shamrock SHAKES! (I guess the other pic was to small... you'll be able to see them in this one)

ENJOY!
mcdonalds%20fun.jpg

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

I haven't even finished my coffee yet this morning, but that pic has woken me up & sent me into FITS of giggles
biggrin.gif
THAT ROCKS!!!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
That's so cute and creative! Can I add it to my collection?

Ya, sure! Anyone can take it if they want!
smile.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Kristie.... the bigger pic... and it is BIG!
No one noticed the Shamrocks on each side of the front door..... Shamrock SHAKES! (I guess the other pic was to small... you'll be able to see them in this one)

YES! THANK YOU!!!

What's up with the dayglo orange clown on the wall to the right of the supersize? In the larger picture, it almost looks like a spray painted naked Sparky with fro!

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by YellowKite:
What's up with the dayglo orange clown on the wall to the right of the supersize? In the larger picture, it almost looks like a spray painted naked Sparky with fro!

Kristie Photoshopped the infamous AB Adam Pic into Ronald McAdam. Check out the "welcome to McClayton's" thread.

------------------

daisy.gif

*wink*

Daisy

I'm wide awake.....I'm not sleeping

Originally posted by YellowKite:

HAHA that's the coolest description of Ronald McAdam EVER.
you forgot to mention the clown shoes, though
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Back
Top Bottom