Ladies, I need help or The Thread about the Band's Family's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Hello Ladies,

Today is my birthday and I was hoping that some of you would do me a favor and post pictures of the band's families i.e. significant others and children.

I know they are all fairly private, but I am sure some of you have them.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Birthday :wave:

a4764383.jpg

0038959a.jpg

Thanks Neutral.

I was talking to some people the other day and said something about Bono's family and for some reason they were shocked he was married and had kids and they started asking about them.

That's when I realized I hadn't ever seen a picture of his children, nor had I seen the significant others of Larry and Adam.

Anyone have pictures of the Edge's children?

Do Larry and Adam even have kids?

Bono has been married for 22 years to the same woman, Ali, his high school sweetheart. He has never traded her in for actresses or supermodels as so many shallow rockers do. They have 4 kids, 2 teenage girls and 2 little boys.

Edge was married first to Aislinn in the 80's. They have 3 teenage daughters. He is now married to Morleigh, a belly dancer from ZOOTV. They have a girl and a boy.

Larry and Ann have been together since high school but I don't think they were ever married. They have 3 kids. He is very private and we have never seen pics of them.

Adam has never been married. He had a failed relationship with Naomi Campbell in the early 90's and is now dating Susie Smith (pictured with him above) He has no known children.

That's an interesting comment, Dalton, about your friends' surprise. I don't think it's that unusual. I have a friend who is a long-time U2 fan. He's seen them many times, since the mid-80s, but recently, when I mentioned something about Bono's family, he was amazed. "Bono has FOUR kids? Wow!" He knew Bono was married (he always refers to Ali jokingly as "the political scientist" though he doesn't know her name), but he knew nothing about any children. I think this just shows how well they've managed to keep their private lives private. Good for them!

About those two baby Bono pics: We've seen them many times, but does anyone know the original source for them? Were they in a book? I have almost every U2 book, but they're not in any of them.

By the way, those are the most intense, intelligent eyes I think I've seen on a baby; they're a bit scary, even.

Last edited:
biff said:
About those two baby Bono pics: We've seen them many times, but does anyone know the original source for them? Were they in a book? I have almost every U2 book, but they're not in any of them.

By the way, those are the most intense, intelligent eyes I think I've seen on a baby; they're a bit scary, even.

Yes, we have.

I want Ali's new sunglasses, in the pic where she is in a tea cup with Bono and the two little boys.

I order that mag and when I was looking through it, it was a nice surprise. I love her outfit. I want those new sunglasses, anyone that is up to par with couture and know who makes those sunglasses?

(Sorry if I'm off topic)

u2granny said:

Yes, we have.

And?? I don't understand your response. Are you being sarcastic?

Can someone answer my question, and/or are you suggesting that my question is somehow out of line?

The first picture says "Courtesy Hewson Family", so I think that must be from a book, but which one? Does anyone know?

I could be wrong but I think those came from the VH1 legends show during ATYCLB - something that I'm holding out hope that VH1 does something like again eps since Bill Flanagan is one of the head guys around there

Nurse Chrissi, that's interesting, but I'm not sure. I have that documentary on tape, so I will check it out, thanks. I just think I remember it from before then, but I might be wrong.
I usually am!

biff said:

And?? I don't understand your response. Are you being sarcastic?

Can someone answer my question, and/or are you suggesting that my question is somehow out of line?

The first picture says "Courtesy Hewson Family", so I think that must be from a book, but which one? Does anyone know?

I have no idea where they came from. PLEBA is such a huge conglomerate of pix I can't remember where anything came from.

Back
Top Bottom