Ladies, I need help or The Thread about the Band's Family's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
831f06e6.jpg

Bono with Eli at Bonno's dad's funeral. He looks so much like his dad as a baby.

http://groups.msn.com/U2GraffitiWall/u2familypics.msnw?Page=2

Last edited:
Dalton said:
Hello Ladies,

Today is my birthday and I was hoping that some of you would do me a favor and post pictures of the band's families i.e. significant others and children.

I know they are all fairly private, but I am sure some of you have them.

Thanks in advance.

even if i don't have pics to share -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

biff said:
About those two baby Bono pics: We've seen them many times, but does anyone know the original source for them? Were they in a book? I have almost every U2 book, but they're not in any of them.

By the way, those are the most intense, intelligent eyes I think I've seen on a baby; they're a bit scary, even.

I know this was posted a while ago, but I've seen one of those pics in the book from Eamon Dunphy, The unforgettable fire, the early years. I'm not 100% sure about the title, but it's the book they felt a bit unconfortable with when it came out, although P Mcguinness asked Dunphy to write it.

hope this is some help to you biff:wink:

Hi there Greety.:wave:

Thanks for the tip, but I have that book, and those pictures aren't from there, so I guess it's still a mystery.:shrug:

And yes... baby-Bono's eyes are fantastic! So full of wit!
He really looks like a pest!

Question: what is he holding in that nice little hands???

youvedonewhat said:
I may be out on a limb here, but I don't see any good reason for asking for pictures of the bands' children. It seems quite invasive to me.

Sorry, but that's my opin....

It makes me a bit nervous also.. No offense Dalton, but to keep asking for pics of the children when everyone has pretty much stated how they feel about posting the children(s) pics, seems a bit obsessive. Just tell your friend or whomever, the information everyone has posted about the families and leave it at that. Know what I mean. :)
Just my opinion, also...

Last edited:
You know, when I look at the pix of B with his kids, you can tell from the look on his face that he doesn't like them being photographed. I think all this stuff about wanting to see pictures of them is totally out of line. We should respect his and the rest of the bands privacy. After all we're interested in them for their music not their private lives.

biff said:
Hi there Greety.:wave:

Thanks for the tip, but I have that book, and those pictures aren't from there, so I guess it's still a mystery.:shrug:

oops , it's been a while since I read that book.:silent:
I was convinced I got it from there, but then I probably got it from somewhere else. There are so many pics of Bono around, it's hard to remember where they came from.

(I still wonder if it could be in that book anyway, you see, I borrowed it in the library and it was a dutch translation, but I don't suppose the pics would be any different from the english copy.)

greety said:

I know this was posted a while ago, but I've seen one of those pics in the book from Eamon Dunphy, The unforgettable fire, the early years. I'm not 100% sure about the title, but it's the book they felt a bit unconfortable with when it came out, although P Mcguinness asked Dunphy to write it.

hope this is some help to you biff:wink:

Yopu are right greety, The book is called THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE

Back
Top Bottom