Lackage of PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallDownJulie

General purpose wench
i wish i had mentioned this earlier, but has anyone noticed a grand lackage of PLEBAns lately? some of the greats have been missing for quite a while. Fishy? Gina Marie? please come back and post if you're here. maybe i've just missed your posts or have been looking in all the wrong places. does anyone know anything about everyone leaving?

we miss you guys! come back!
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

I've noticed that as well. I hope they are okay. I will be offline for a week, since it's Febuary break for me, if you will be wondering where I'll be.

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Originally posted by madamc:
I've noticed that as well. I hope they are okay. I will be offline for a week, since it's Febuary break for me, if you will be wondering where I'll be.

well, then- bye, madamc!
smile.gif
have a ton o' fun! are you doing anything special?

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

I'll be trying on those pants!!!!!

------------------

I think a bunch of them got their own websites/message boards.

Maybe why you dont see them as often.

I noticed it's been slow here lately. I know we haven't seen anything of Mona and that really takes the life outa this place. Where is she, and is there a reason so many are gone? What happened, was there a fight I don't know about? If they have their own boards I hope they will post their addys so we can visit there.

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
I noticed it's been slow here lately. I know we haven't seen anything of Mona and that really takes the life outa this place. Where is she, and is there a reason so many are gone? What happened, was there a fight I don't know about? If they have their own boards I hope they will post their addys so we can visit there.

I haven't heard of any fight, but I Mona told me (I hope she doesn't care that I'm saying this, eek) she just hasn't been coming her as much anymore. Not much is going on in the Man Corral either. I think it's very possible a lot of these people are taking a break. I am actually just taking a break from PLEBA -- nothing too fun seems to be going on anymore, so I have been in the other forums.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by AM:

that?s a worthy quest for a break
biggrin.gif

yup
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Hey ClumseyJulie! ((((((((((((((CJ)))))))))))))

I am here, I pop in every once in a while to see what is going on, but most of my time is spent over on the MPS board. Since Stormy requested it, here is the link for the new board...anyone is welcome, and any topic is welcome...we love new people! You don't have to register, just start posting!
smile.gif

http://www.platinumcomplication.com/discus/index.html

Well anyway, just to make Sicy and a few others feel at ease, I personally visit PLEBA once a week or so, and if I see something I want to comment on I will, but nothing has really drawn my attention lately...but I still love all of you gals! And I have to admit...I was chompin at the bit to see Elizabeths pics of her pants!!! You rock for getting those! Glad Panta Clause visited you this year!

So anyway, come see me on the MPS board, we just wrapped up the last chapter and outtakes, and the new chapter starts today! Woohoo!

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

Wednesday + MPS = NAKED TIME!!!

"Except it may have been Care Bears" ~Opal

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 02-22-2002).]

It must be my stories...they're scaring people off!!!! lmao j/k...I hope eh...anyway I miss everybody that's left and I think they should all come back because it's more fun when we're all together
biggrin.gif
*huuuuuuugs everybody here and not here*

MG!!! You come out to play with the Phistos today!!! YAY!!!

Awww...I am suddenly beoming homesick for all of my friends that still live here at the PLEBA mansion...but there are sooooo many new faces around here that I don't know...it will be like starting over...maybe you guys could fill me in! It would be like a "Who's Who" of PLEBA...

So if you feel like it...help me get to know all of the new faces...if you find yourself questioning..."Who the hell is this Fishy Chick" then that means you! LOL...Tell us who you are and if you have any trademarks, or things that everyone knows you for...

For Example...

Elizabeth = Adams Pants

LOL!

Fishy...who with MG, Clumsey, and Ana's help, may come back to play...

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

Wednesday + MPS = NAKED TIME!!!

"Except it may have been Care Bears" ~Opal

lol@ who's who of pleba...

------------------

madamc, i dare you to give your trademark!!

wink.gif

ok i take it back.
no dare.

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 02-22-2002).]

hmm.... this place used to be full of my trademarks but now i prefer to express my trademarks elsewhere.

------------------

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 02-22-2002).]

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:

So if you feel like it...help me get to know all of the new faces...if you find yourself questioning..."Who the hell is this Fishy Chick" then that means you! LOL...Tell us who you are and if you have any trademarks, or things that everyone knows you for...

home_title_logo.gif

tongue.gif

------------------
Every reason that's not enough
Is falling, falling at your feet

High..Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:

hmmm, I haven't been around long enough to have a trademark (that I know of), but I am here.

Does that help???

Nope probably not.

anyway I'm Daisy

biggrin.gif

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Originally posted by madamc:
hmm.... this place used to be full of my trademarks but now i prefer to express my trademarks elsewhere.

to the relief of all DECENT, GOD FEARING, VIRGINAL, PURE MINDED, DAINTY plebans.

(are there any of those kind of plebans out there?)

Originally posted by elizabeth:

to the relief of all DECENT, GOD FEARING, VIRGINAL, PURE MINDED, DAINTY plebans.

(are there any of those kind of plebans out there?)

hahaha that's a good one...

more like... non-plebans
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by u2loopy:

*Is thinking of the long-forgotten "Bono is...um elevated" thread*

*faints*

*wakes up...is scandalized*

I AGREE let's get some Bono pants action going on in here:

LOL.. I agree.. and I have all but forgotten the elevated thread.
wink.gif
But, with recent, er, events, maybe a pants thread isn't such a good idea.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

Hmmm...what's MY trademark? I don't think I have one and I've been here since Nov...any ideas?
smile.gif

And I know that, for me, life is really getting busy and it takes all my energy just to get through the day...so sometimes PLEBA isn't the first thing on my mind when I get home...unfortunately.
wink.gif
But we can all just hang out and continue to drool whenever we can get here
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I haven't been around so much this week cause I've been REALLY busy at work.

Here's my deal: I leave bright & early tomorrow morning for Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress for funding for the school that I work for. I'll be there until Wednesday and I'll get home just in time to see our boys take the Grammy's by storm- WOOHOO!!
Now if only I could run into Bono while I'm lobbying... a girl can dream, right?

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Originally posted by ~Heartland Amber~:
WE don't have to have 'dirty' Bono stuff, the top half of him is fine with me.

I've been at interference for a long time, but no one ever misses me when I'm gone for awhile.
frown.gif
*throws a pity party*

And now we've got another Heartland person.

*wanders back out of this thread to look for hot Edge photos*

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

I really loved reading PLEBA when there was all the MacPhisto stuff, and Mona's writings. I also miss the hot pics and the ladies who loved to post them. We do need more Bono, and Edge, and *runs, ducks for cover* LESS ADAM'S PANTS!!!! It seems that's all this place is about anymore. Maybe THEY should have THEIR own website and message board too!
wink.gif

Still this forum is never lacking for threads and responses, there will always be a PLEBA, with or without me or you. PLEBIANS come and go, but PLEBA remains.

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 02-22-2002).]

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
I really loved reading PLEBA when there was all the MacPhisto stuff, and Mona's writings. I also miss the hot pics and the ladies who loved to post them. We do need more Bono, and Edge, and *runs, ducks for cover* LESS ADAM'S PANTS!!!! It seems that's all this place is about anymore. Maybe THEY should have THEIR own website and message board too!
wink.gif

Still this forum is never lacking for threads and responses, there will always be a PLEBA, with or without me or you. PLEBIANS come and go, but PLEBA remains.

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 02-22-2002).]

Not to start a flame war or anything, but I agree with you. However, it is easy enough to ignore the "PANTS" Threads, no offense to anyone, JMHO.

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Back
Top Bottom