LA, U2 and a roof

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0006eaxq.jpg

thankyou said:

care to share more of your story?

:hmm:

Well, let's see.

I was getting out of school and I had this friends who liked the band as well, so when we were inside my car heading for lunch...I turned on the radio and there the lady DJ talking about all the drama happening in LA.
By the time we got there, you could see the band at times, but since we were on the street level, it was hard to see them.
Those in buildings accross the street had great shots of them...you can see that on the video.

....and I had a mullet.:lol:

Galeongirl said:

:wink: People have declared me mad because of this a lot...

:shrug: JT Bono is my least fave of all...

It's the term hate to describe a year or two in the life of someone you obviously admire.

I don't declare you mad. I thought he wore silly shirts. :wink:

RedrocksU2 said:

:hmm:

Well, let's see.

I was getting out of school and I had this friends who liked the band as well, so when we were inside my car heading for lunch...I turned on the radio and there the lady DJ talking about all the drama happening in LA.
By the time we got there, you could see the band at times, but since we were on the street level, it was hard to see them.
Those in buildings accross the street had great shots of them...you can see that on the video.

....and I had a mullet.:lol:

wow, talking about wanting to run up the stairs to any floor in those buildings and begging people to please let you in to see the band from a window!! I probably would have tried and begged until somebody felt sorry for me and let me in. I would even have tried bribery!!
What an incredible day. It must have been murder to even try to get close to the place with the traffic the way it had become so busy. I can't imagine what it must feel like to be able to say that you were there that day and saw it. Even if you didn't see them as much as you liked, it must have been incredibly exciting!

thanks for sharing. do you have any pics too?

and Bonofox :hug: for sharing more pics!!!!

Back
Top Bottom