LA. April 6 pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:

:rolleyes: exactly my thought.
I might really want to be up there with Bono, but I would never do something like that to get there.

You guys would've laughed yourselves silly because when she jumped up on stage and started going toward Bono, he grabbed the hand of the other girl he'd already brought on stage and TOOK OFF RUNNING DOWN THE RAMP!! It was too funny!

Last edited:
I saw her after the show outside telling a couple of Staples Center employees about it and about 1" of her asscrack was hanging out. Then I went home and beat myself silly while crying tears of lust.

trish0860 said:

You guys would've laughed yourselves silly because when she jumped up on stage and started going toward Bono, he grabbed the hand of the other girl he'd already brought on stage and TOOK OFF RUNNING DOWN THE RAMP!! It was too funny!

New T-Shirt idea:

Pleba girls
"We're scary, but we're not THAT scary!"

:huh:

or

"Even WE have standards!"

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
:eyebrow:
Could that hussie's pants BE any lower?

You should have seen what she did! I was embarassed for her(and a little offended!)! :)

Edit: Nevermind -- you all know! :)

It was both disgusting and embarassing but also pretty funny(especially when she got left behind, Bono went back for her and said either she got scared, or lost (I can't remember, I was laughing too hard)).

After B let them go back to their seats, she got down on her knees and crawled towards him (look at her shirt and imagine)... That bothered me (it's bad enough you crawled on the stage when he picked another girl, and now you're just making a fool of yourself) -- but B handled it well (I'd like to think he was amused), and eventually she got down on her own...

I'm sure the band had a laugh about it afterwards...

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

New T-Shirt idea:

Pleba girls
"We're scary, but we're not THAT scary!"

:huh:

or

"Even WE have standards!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kelly! :hug:

Yeah, I'm not happy about all these chicks getting on stage. There should be a one girl per song rule to stop the madness.

In fact, the people that really deserve to be on stage are the Star Wars fans lining up at the wrong theatre. Those are my true heroes. You gots to recognize!!

I wished I had sceen this. Sounds very funny. About that girl that jumped up on stage. Dress like that what do you think is gonna appen.

eriekittym

u2bonogirl said:
:eyebrow:
Could that hussie's pants BE any lower?

LOL spoken from someone with
26338bono.jpg
in her sig, makes it look more like...you are offended when a hottie gets up there.

Good for her. And good for most guys watching.

Edited to add: and yes, they could be lower...:drool: :wink: ... alot lower....

Last edited:
I'm getting shivers up my spine just looking at that pic...can't imagine how Bono had felt....:huh:

:no:

Sorry double post :huh:

theyoonaboramer said:
Actually, most people missed it, but Bono chased her around the Ellipse trying to throw a burqa over her.

:lmao:

Chrisedge said:

LOL spoken from someone with
26338bono.jpg
in her sig, makes it look more like...you are offended when a hottie gets up there.

Good for her. And good for most guys watching.

Edited to add: and yes, they could be lower...:drool: :wink: ... alot lower....

Hey, aren't those low rise pants Bono's wearing? That fucking male hussie! Why is he trying to make these PLEBA girls all wet and wild? Because he's a whore!

theyoonaboramer said:
Yeah, I'm not happy about all these chicks getting on stage. There should be a one girl per song rule to stop the madness.

I like that he doesn't feel like he HAS to bring a girl up EVERY night. In fact, I think he does it way too often, which makes it less special. Because now girls expect him to and, of course, they expect him to pick THEM...and then you get girls like this who can't handle it if he doesn't pick them. It's really lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom