LA 2 Girls!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tech

War Child
Hi everyone!!!

Just wondering who here is going to LA2? And also if you are, are any of you near my area!! I'm asking because my car konked out on me and I need a ride to this show. As I posted this before, I hate to do this, but nobody near me can give me a ride or let me use there car, so I'm in a bind!! I will gladly help with parking and gas$!

Also just to assure you girls, I'm not a looney (only for U2 that is!) Please email Isas99@msn.com if you can help.

Thanks to all and no matter what I will somehow get there and see my band up on stage!!!

Sorry Martha for not posting earlier!!! I had GA's for monday plus stayed to get autographs with some friends that have never done it. Luckily for them Adam and Edge signed, Larry didn't come out and Bono just got out and shook some hands and said HI because he had a sore throat. All of this means that I got home right before 3am.

Lucky for me I met a fan who lived around my area and was doing GA for tuesday so thank God, I was covered . But thanks so much for offering Martha. If you want email me and if I come out with good pictures I'll send you one. Sorry don't have a scanner or else would have posted these and other pics I have of Anaheim.

Tech you were there also??? What did you look like? Where were you standing?

I have met most of my U2LA group out there but I still haven't found you interferencers out there. Oh well maybe LA3

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Tech, I sure could have used your company in the carpool lane up the 405 at 6PM! I'm glad you got a ride and had such a great time!!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

I was #23 on the 12th and #153 on the 13th. Wow I can't believe we missed each other. Anyway I think it might have been cause it wasn't as obvious as to who was going from interference so I guess I just focused on the U2LA group.

Those are some great pics, my friend Toni also took some from the inside tip of the heart on the first night. I didn't take any though I should've cause I was right on the rail inside the heart in front of Adam.

But I do have pics from the second night, I didn't take them I lent my camera to my friend Anthony. I'm just hopeless I can't jump and take pics, it's one or the other and there's no controlling my feet once we get lift off. Anyways we should've gotten some great shots, we were at the tip, on the rail, no obstructions. What fun!!!! Anyways, I digress, they still have to be developed, they won't be done till Friday at earliest
mad.gif
and I'd need a scanner to show you all.

Hopefully they will all come out good and I'll be able to share.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Hi all and thanks for posting!!

Hi NicaMom and mbi16, I must have been close to you on Monday!!! I was the last girl on the rail on Adam's side!!! OMG, we were so close, but didn't know it! I was the one with the tan Nike cap on and wearing glasses!!

I was #60 Monday and #31 Tuesday and got there both days at 6:00am. I got to be in the rail on Adam's side for both shows!! I just like it there! I hate being crushed (remembering Slane) and I like the view you get from that side. You see Bono and Edge fine and have a great view of Adam and Larry!!!

I don't know but I'm really beginning to like Adam. He is so nice! Got to see him after the show Monday when he signed autographs and I said " I'll see you same time tomorrow....and hopefully at the same place!) he replied ALL RIGHT!

Sure enough when he came out last night I waved my hands and mouthed " I told you I'd be here" and he laughed!! He is so cool!!

I took black and white pictures last night just to see how they would look. They are okay, but I like color better!! I got a picture of Adam looking right at me. After I took it, I mouthed THANK YOU and he just smiled and went to the drums! DROOL TIME!

Anyway, watching U2 live is like an addiction, it just gets worse!! I need my U2 fix!!! Lucky for me I get to see them 2 more times in Vegas and last LA night. I want to shoot for being at the same spot, but I'm freaking that if Adam sees me there is going to get pissed and I don't want to piss the Bass Man!! What are your opinions ladies?

I don't know, when it comes to everything else, I am in control, but seing them live is making me looney (in a good way all)

I would love to share my pictures from the last two shows with you all, but don't have a scanner. Sorry, but mbi16 your pictures are AWESOME!! I love taking and looking at pics.

Anyway sorry for the long post, but I had to let this all out because my family and friends don't get it and I know you girls do!!!

Take care all and hope to see you guys in Vegas and/or LA.

P.s. Anybody here thinking of doing the Sacramento or Phoenix show? Just wondering!!!

Originally posted by Tech:

I want to shoot for being at the same spot, but I'm freaking that if Adam sees me there is going to get pissed and I don't want to piss the Bass Man!! What are your opinions ladies?

I doubt that a pleasant, polite, and appreciative (and no doubt lovely) fan could piss off a guy as nice as Adam. Go for it!!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

Thanks for the post martha!!

Still not sure if I want to try for the same spot! Most likely I will though!

gosh I think I'm going to get a scanner so I can post pics!!!

take care all!!

P.s. are any of you guys going to LA3 GA?

Hello all, first of all those weren't my pics, I think they were NicaMom's, mine haven't even been developed yet. So just giving credit where credit is due. If anyone cares I did post a review on EYKIW (long ass review of the first 2 LA concerts).

On another note Tech considering Adam has been stalked by crazy hormonal 15 year olds (no joke, did you see the girl with purple hair and kitty years to about, I would guess would be 4 or 5 people to your left?) I'm sure he won't mind having someone with a bit more self-control around, but then again I'm just assuming.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Back
Top Bottom