L.e.a.t.h.e.r Day!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^That is cute!

U2Kitten said:
Yeah, I don't think the red would go with reddish hair. It does look better with dark hair. Personally I prefer him with dark hair. He looks good in dark blue and black no matter what color hair he has.

Depends...some people with reddish hair can pull off wearing red clothing...I dunno. We'd have to see him in something red with his hair color the way it is now to tell. I don't think it'd be too bad...but who knows.

I just like seeing him in my favorite color. :).

Anywho...yeah, I like the dark hair, too. And I like dark blue and black outfits on him as well (I always seem to like guys who wear clothes in that color. Guess it adds some sort of mystery to them or something. :shrug: Go figure).

Angela

If he wants to wear red with his current red hair, I'm sure he'll look hot ;)

Moonlit_Angel said:
^^^^That is cute!

Depends...some people with reddish hair can pull off wearing red clothing...I dunno. We'd have to see him in something red with his hair color the way it is now to tell. I don't think it'd be too bad...but who knows.

I just like seeing him in my favorite color. :).

Anywho...yeah, I like the dark hair, too. And I like dark blue and black outfits on him as well (I always seem to like guys who wear clothes in that color. Guess it adds some sort of mystery to them or something. :shrug: Go figure).

Angela

I'm partial to Bono in dark blue as well, but he looks hot in any color :drool:

Back
Top Bottom