Kristie = Insane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Kristie's Still-Making Rampage
Episode 1: The Joshua Tree DVD Thing
Note: I'm only posting about half of the stills I made. These will show up a little worse quality than what I have them as, that's webshot's fault. IF you really, really like one and want the EXTRA-pretty version, email me: splutti@cs.com

okay, they didn't work. Scroll down, daisy fixed them cos she's COOL
and you still need to check out Larry bein' all snarly about holding the metal ring over bono's head.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 03-10-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 03-10-2002).]

OMD!!!!!! Kristie these are Amazing....

kr1.bmp

kr2.bmp

kr3.bmp

kr4.bmp

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

OMG!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Those are so droolsome. Thanks. I'm going to have to go and watch that video now.
*thuds on floor and then crawls off to video player*

*cries* When you said JT DVD thing I thought you meant Rattle and Hum and I was dying to see hot young Bono and Edge and it was only them old. You did a good job can you make the R and H one too please?

FOAD
*stomps around and curses like a sailor*
thank you thank you daisy for fixing them!!!
I'll have to find a new picture hosting website for Episode 2, 3, and 4 (yes, episode 2 is Rattle and Hum, with many a hot young Bono)
and again, just a reminder, for better res (as in you can count Bono's little stubblies on the close-ups) drop me a line and I'll email it to you.. splutti@cs.com

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

okay, now I'm getting pissed.
My pictures broke.
Daisy's pictures broke.
God does not want me to share my stills.
SO
I'm going to find a new hosting site and make A NEW THREAD that will WORK.
*stomps off to the shower*
ROAR

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

1. OMD Bono looooks crazy good
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That is AMAZING quality on those pics!

2. VIVA LA DIVA IN THE RHYTHM NATION!!
kr19.bmp

.....I think.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

BEGGING BEGGING KRISTIE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP~

PLEASE make stills of my favorite part of that tape- it's while they're playing "In God's Country" in the background, and Bono is driving a truck through the desert with his hat on the dashboard and Larry is in the back of the truck! PLEASE get some sexy shots of Bono driving that truck and one of Larry in the back, hurry it goes by fast!

Oh and also the part where the boys are pretending to hitch-hike in Arizona in the JT days, PLEASE!!!!

Thanks for anything you can do!

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:

PLEASE make stills of my favorite part of that tape- it's while they're playing "In God's Country" in the background, and Bono is driving a truck through the desert with his hat on the dashboard and Larry is in the back of the truck! PLEASE get some sexy shots of Bono driving that truck and one of Larry in the back, hurry it goes by fast!

Oh and also the part where the boys are pretending to hitch-hike in Arizona in the JT days, PLEASE!!!!

Ooooo! I want to see these too!!!! Please Kristie!!!!!!!

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

Yeah, so I was *trying* to study for finals.

Then I saw this:
kr2.bmp

And then this:
kr7.bmp

And then THIS!!!
kr13.bmp

Now you tell me, Kristie. How am I supposed to get any studying done when I can't stop staring at the beautiful men on my computer screen???
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 03-10-2002).]

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:

Ooooo! I want to see these too!!!! Please Kristie!!!!!!!

So do I!!! Oh please!!

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Originally posted by Kristie:
okay, now I'm getting pissed.
My pictures broke.
Daisy's pictures broke.
God does not want me to share my stills.
SO
I'm going to find a new hosting site and make A NEW THREAD that will WORK.
*stomps off to the shower*
ROAR

It's not God Kristie, it's just that the pics combusted the server.
wink.gif
All that hotness is just too much for one place to handle...

but they are back now
smile.gif

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

OH MY DAD!!!
Thank you to Kristie for making them and Daisybean(great name by the way, lol) for posting them! Just what I needed to see b4 I have to go to bed.
biggrin.gif

~Jen

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Yeah, so I was *trying* to study for finals.

Then I saw this:
kr2.bmp

Now you tell me, Kristie. How am I supposed to get any studying done when I can't stop staring at the beautiful men on my computer screen???
wink.gif

I AGREE WITH HALLELUJAH HERE!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

These are beautious! Especially the ones of adam! You can see the little moles on his neck! GAH! making me crazy...um, and you can also see Edge's pores in great detail, which is great for the edge girls, i guess...and Bono's shades...and Larry's larriness. Or something. Time to put away stuff and go to sleep *hic*
smile.gif

I'll see what I can do, yo :)

oh, and for those who can't study with the beautiful men on your screen.. hey, I'm not here to help you study ;-)
well, maybe study sexy men...

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

As per request, U2 on the road in Arizona... severly shrunken. Alas, I had to resort to snapfish. *sigh*
3338%3A%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B49943nu0mrj

3338%3A%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B49944nu0mrj

3338%3A%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B49945nu0mrj

3338%3A%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B49946nu0mrj

Bono's driving! RUN!
3338%3A%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B4994%3Anu0mrj

Larry: Please lord, let me survive another day...
3338%3A%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B4%3B%3C%3B%3Cnu0mrj

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 03-11-2002).]

Originally posted by Kristie:

3338%3A%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B4994%3Anu0mrj

Larry: Please lord, let me survive another day...

All I can say is..... BON-OHHHHH YOU ARE SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

Back
Top Bottom