Kissy-kissy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet and also something else ;) It's good though, this is helping a fic I'm writing, and am sort of stuck on! So this can be inspiration.

closekiss.jpg

Might have already been posted, but its worth a second post :wink: :drool:

Dulce de Leche said:
is it hot in here or is it just me?

:sexywink:

Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?

:shifty: :sexywink:

Thanks for the pics girls :drool:

:yes: I love the thread too Jem! :wink:

Lovin the gifs Ikkin! :hug:

Keep 'em comin...

I just cant get it enough of that lovey-dovey stuff :sexywink:

yup, I never thought they kissed each other THAT much;
I know Bono always did it during End of the world on the last tour, but I've seen pics here I had never seen before :ohmy:

And I'm amazed at how many times Bono seems to go for the mouth, and I don't mean when he kisses a woman either :wink:

greety said:
yup, I never thought they kissed each other THAT much;
I know Bono always did it during End of the world on the last tour, but I've seen pics here I had never seen before :ohmy:

And I'm amazed at how many times Bono seems to go for the mouth, and I don't mean when he kisses a woman either :wink:

He's just a loving irishman :wink:

Believe my heart has gone from beating too fast to just exploding completely! lol. Not to be taken the wrong way but Bono appears at times to be showing us ladies the right way to a man's heart with just a kiss,lol,jk. Need to try some of these techniques on my bf! lol.

awwwww they are great especially the one in the middle with Bono and The Edge. Love the way that their faces aren't totally clear but still lit up by the lights. Gotta agree with chickadee as they really do make a cute couple! :wink:

Mmm, they do that! I love the bit on the Boston dvd when Bono lets Edge sing the last line of In a Little While and it's sooo damn adorable... I'm becoming obsessed! Gah.

Helps any Im beyond the point of obsessed,LOL. Hmm thinking all of my postings on this thread today show that,hehe. Oh and it is adorable when Edge sings the end of the song on the Bost dvd. God these two are just so incredibly adorable! :happy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom