Kissing Time (help, please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why thank you ladies. i wasnt so nauseated already that you had to just smear some more adorable bono and ali shite in my face:wink:
lets all join a club for donors.
will sell body parts for a good romp with bono on stage:D

starsgoblue said:

:combust:
vuazc

YYYEEEEEOOOOW!!! maybe I should've scrolled down before responding. Thanks Stars!! Oh...he's not just kissing her...he's feeling the moment. You know what I mean?

u2bonogirl said:
okay, Im officially nauseated at how cute bono and ali are together:huh:

aren't they the sweetist things ever! The passion those two still have for each other, especially after all these years is just amazing. Ali just seems so down to earth and unpretentious but an extremly strong person. What a great couple! :)

I'd no idea there were so many shots of Bono snogging Ali out there. Perhaps it's "a Pavlov thing": he sees a camera aimed at the two of them and he's just got to kiss her. :wink:

Uhh...Bono has kissed Ali in front of the cameras more often than I've been kissed in my entire life, cameras or no cameras...:( But you gotta forgive them because they're just too cute!

You're right Ancalagon - from now on Bono will be called Pavlov :lmao:

I know this is a little off the kissing topic - but do any of you have those pics where bono and ali look like they are arguing in some papparazzi photos and then they hug and make up?
it was like 3 photos of them ...they look like they are havin a spat and then they hug-
those were really touching

Back
Top Bottom