kiss his neck and make him moan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

do you think Ali minds?

• No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • doesn't care-he's hers

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

passingcat

The Fly
i had to throw buckets of ice over myself after reading one girls experience on stage with Bono-she got to kiss his neck and play with his hair and feel the weight of him on top of her.....and she has the photos to prove it !!

catch our naughty Bono out at melpop.freeservers.com/

(paste into browser)

apparently he moaned as she kissed his neck-his wife must get livid at times-surely!!!

can't help thinking how much the girl actually looks like a younger version his wife

he's a naughty boy!!!-faithful-no doubts but naughty as far as he can be

weird how she looks allot like Ali though-perhaps he was missing her and needed a good cuddle and kiss and for a moment thought it was her !!!!!:ohmy:

It's weird. I know they love eachother, but they spend so much time apart and love it. Sometimes I think they love the idea of eachother and being in love more than an actual relationship. They both have said they function better, especially Ali, without the other. I don't think she get's jealous at all. I don't see how. I would be a lunatic if people were putting their hands on my husband. Of course I am going for a hug and kiss from him if I get to meet him after the concert in Nov!:hug: :kiss:

I don't think she minds, she doesn't strike me as the jealous type... she's very level-headed and she knows that Bono will always remain faithful, so messing around is no big deal. He has said numerous times he needs her more than she needs him. He wouldn't do anything that would greatly upset her.

Oh what I'd give for that experience... :drool:

what an experience !!!!!

I just couldn't believe it when she said other fans witnessed him whispering sweet nothings into her ears AS WELL !!!!!!!

I think Bono just loves touching other women and draws a line that Ali is happy with ie: keeps his trousers on

he actually forgot he was married this time though !!!!!

I think she keeps a distance between them and keeps him on his kness so that he yearns for her-she's a clever chick-she's up against millions of women ....

you all checked it out -yes-

make sure you buy him a rose-it works wonders by the looks of it or you just have to look allot like his wife why do these experiences always happen to others:banghead: !!!!!

This thread is sick and disgraceful, genuinely. :sad:

I can't understand the double standards around here, genuinely I can't.

Apparently this is a U2 fan forum, well I have been a U2 fan for 15 years and this is sick bullshit, frankly.

I honestly would question the fandom of the likes of people that would start a thread like this, speaking as a long-term fan that actually likes U2 for their MUSIC.

Per the FAQ:-

'There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.'

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm going to close this because a). We have a lot of threads discussing melpop's experience .. you can feel free to post in one of these:

http://forum.interference.com/t113966.html
http://forum.interference.com/t104900.html

and b) please refer to our Rules regarding posting about the band, specifically this part:

Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom