Kickass rocking swedish ambulance!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
If I ever(hopefully never) have to ride in an ambulance I hope it will be this one that?s patrolling the streets in my home town......

Look at the callsign on the side of the door!!!

902.jpg

Last edited:
Hi i`m the photografer of the photo above.
Nice that you liked the photo please visit the site and write a comment in the guestbook. link is on the photo

Utryckning said:
Hi i`m the photografer of the photo above.
Nice that you liked the photo please visit the site and write a comment in the guestbook. link is on the photo

En fr?ga!! Hur i helvete hittade du den h?r sidan????:lol:

e du U2-fan lr???:confused:

Lemonboy! I didn't realize that you were Swedish. :reject: I guess I've never really talked to you, though. I want to go to Sweden sometime soon (maybe around Easter, but it depends on travel costs), and recently I've had a strange desire to learn Swedish. Anyway, I have no real point, but hi. :wave:

meegannie said:
Lemonboy! I didn't realize that you were Swedish. :reject: I guess I've never really talked to you, though. I want to go to Sweden sometime soon (maybe around Easter, but it depends on travel costs), and recently I've had a strange desire to learn Swedish. Anyway, I have no real point, but hi. :wave:

Jag kan l?ra dig lite svenska om du vill, det ?r inte s? sv?rt eftersom vikingarna tog med sig mycket av de nordiska spr?ken till de brittiska ?arna.......:lol:

Om om Bono kan l?ra sig s? kan du ocks?, det ?r jag ?vertygad om.....:)

Men sverige ?r v?rdel?st p? h?sten eftersom det blir helt m?rkt runt klockan fyra p? eftermiddagen....:(

Translation:

I can teach you some swedish if you want to, it isn't that hard since the vikings took a lot of the nordic languages to the british islands.....:lol:

And if Bono can learn I am sure you can aswell!:)

btw Sweden sucks in the fall as it gets completely dark around 4 pm! :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom