Just wondering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
What's your most favorite animal ever in the whole wide world?
Mine is Siberian Tigers. Of course I love all tiger breads, but siberians are deffinitly the coolest.

I'm pretty boring. My favorite animals are domestic cats. Mainly my own three. I also love horses, rabbits, and gerbils.

Cats :heart: My nickname is Kiti cos well it's a nickname of Cristy but also because I love cats. :cute:

My favourite wild animal is a White Bengal Tiger :)

Besides kitties I also like dogs, especially hounds and retievers. Anything with a long snout and long tail to wag. I like birds and horses, and tigers and lions are cool too.

Oh, I have a hound! She's a beagle and old(really old). So, if I was talking individual animals as my favorite it would deffinitly be her that was my favorite animal. lol.

dogs. Mainly Springer Spaniels. I think they are not only beautiful dogs but they are very kind and full of personality. I've been around a lot of dogs and they have always been my favorite kind.

As far as domestic animals go, dogs. My family's owned a lot of dogs, and they're what I'm most used to, and they're such wonderful pets. And they can be really cute, too. :).

As far as non-domestic animals go, I've always liked dolphins. They're such smart creatures, and they've always got a cute smile on their faces.

There's many other kinds of animals I like, too, though.

Angela

OMG! You're right dolphins do always have a smile, I never realized that until now! lol. Dolphins are my best friend's fave animal. When it comes to the water mammals, I love killer whales. They're so pretty!

TheWho4Life said:
OMG! You're right dolphins do always have a smile, I never realized that until now! lol. Dolphins are my best friend's fave animal.

Cool. :). I have a cousin who loves dolphins, too, and my mom loves them as well.

Originally posted by TheWho4Life
When it comes to the water mammals, I love killer whales. They're so pretty!

They are pretty cool-looking. Granted, you wouldn't want to get on their bad side, but...LOL. Yeah, they are neat.

Angela

My fav wild animal??? Kelly, my husband!!! :laugh: If we're talking four-legged critters, it'd probably be dogs. My 2 miniature pinschers, in particular.

Back
Top Bottom