Just what we needed, NEW (new) Bono, Edge and Adam pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
They're on U2eastlink.com under noticas! I'll upload them and post them later if they won't post but I don't have time right now. It's fan pics from the studio, just showed up today. It's different than the one Kelly posted last night.

n040305_01.jpg

Thanks U2Kitten :bow: That's just what I needed after today, it was a long day at work :hug:

Supernova, thanks for the translation of the last post from u2eastlink :bow:

can someone translate again please :D

"Confirmar la informacion que el disco no se llama "Solar" como decian los rumores. Concretar que se lanza en el verano, olvidaros de apariciones publicas y conciertos, puesto que se especulaba con uno en Benidorm cosa que no se producira. Segun los tres componentes del grupo excepto Larry que no pudimos hablar con el, el disco esta marchando muy bien y lo lanzaran este verano seguro, y posteriormente confirmaron gira europea en grandes estadios. Desde estas letras agradecer tanto a Bono, Adam y Edge el trato tan amable que nos dispensaron durante los cuatro dias que los vimos. Un saludo y nos vemos en la fiesta de Valencia.

Bono nos dijo que de Benidorm este verano nada, nos comento que estaban trabajando a tope porque practicamente no habian trabajado durante el invierno. Le preguntamos si conocia Valencia y dijo que habia estado aqui (cosa que nos dejo alucinados) y que tenia muchos amigos aqui, tambien nos dijo que habia oido hablar de las Fallas y que le gustaria tocar aqui. Vimos a Bono tres dias, el otro que me sorprendio bastante fue Adam, salio a saludarnos cruzando la carretera, nos pregunto nuestros nombres y si lo pasabamos bien en Dublin, un tio muy agradable al contrario de lo que pensaba. Edge solo salio un dia y Larry imposible paso dos dias con su coche pero ni siquiera saludo. Envio tambien una foto de los vinilos que firmo bono, dos U23 que nos compramos. Bono cuando los vio dijo wooooo,woooo, esto es muy valioso dijo, y nos pregunto donde lo compramos. Estuvimos unos 5 minutos hablando con el mientras se tomaba un te y estaba sentado en las escaleras. Este mes y el hasta mayo es facil verlos la hora que llegan, mas o menos es de 2 a 4, si ves los coches entrar y no salen en menos de 30 minutos ya es dificil, pero Adam y Bono salen siempre a saludar. Tambien esta mucho por alli Dallas Schoo, todos los dias que nos veia se reia y nos saludaba."

I know that's alot :reject:, maybe not the whole thing, just anything about the album :)

Last edited:
If this is the same article mentioned in another thread, the first paragraph is basically that the album won't be called Solar and should be ready by summer 2005. :|

Cool. I'd make them small and upload and post them but this computer is way too slow tonight and everybody else keeps bugging me to use it. Maybe I can do it later if no one else does.

This isn't the same Solar story, that's the one Kelly was talking about thanking Supernova for translating last night. This is a new story and batch of pics from the same fans, I guess they went back. Yesterday Bono had green shades and this time it's blue.

:hug: Kelly hope you didn't come down with the cold!

kellyahern said:
I know that's alot :reject:, maybe not the whole thing, just anything about the album :)
I hope someone else can translate this,because I don't speak spanish(but sometimes I can understand what's written).
If I'm not wrong,it was written by one of the fans who met the band.He describes his feelings/impressions about the meeting,for instance:
-Adam was very nice with him,asking how he was,if he liked Dublin,etc.
-Bono was also very nice,signing their sutff,talking about the fan's city.
-Larry just passed by them,not even waving. :|

About the album:Nothing new...He just said the album is doing fine and will be ready by next summer.

I hope it helps. :)

I know some Spanish too, and I got basically the same thing as Supernova did. I think it also says something about the album coming out in the summer and that there will be a European tour and that Bono signed two copies of U23 for him and when bono saw them he said "wow, these are valuable, where did you buy them?"

my, they look tired, especially bono :sad: :hug:

but the fans are sooo happy, look at these smiles :cute: u can see on their face and in their eyes that it is the most beautiful day in the life :heart:

the last pics of adam and edge were taken on tuesday, i can see my friend :hyper: the ones with bono and the green shades too :up:
but the others one, i have no idea, :scratch:

miss-U2 said:
my, they look tired, especially bono :sad: :hug:

:yes: :sigh: I really want them to be working on the new album, so that they can finish it, but they should also take care of them selves and get some sleep :yawn:! :hug:

Tuesday? Wow, these are NEW! :happy: Thanks Emilie, and thanks for the translation Supernova!

Yes Angela Bono does look fantastic! :love:

Sue DeNym said:
He's not wearing any glasses...that's interesting. Wonder if he got LASIK or something? :hmm:

I thought he had a bad eyesight too - especially the white POP-glasses looks like they have very strong lenses (I have a very bad eyesight myself, so...) - maybe he's had an operation?! :hmm: What's LASIK?! :confused:

Thanks for posting the link! I enjoy the pics.

Yes, Bono is looking good (as always :drool:) but he does look tired. Poor guy.:sad: He needs to get a little r'n'r before U2 gets back
( hopefully:hyper: ) on the road to perform the other kind of r'n'r! :wink:

He looks really good in that picture ^^^^...wow...I love the outfit on him!

Billie Midol said:
He needs to get a little r'n'r before U2 gets back
( hopefully:hyper: ) on the road to perform the other kind of r'n'r! :wink:

LOL, yeah, I hope he does relax for a while soon, just take some time out and clear his head and not worry about anything. Everybody needs a break every now and again.

It is great, though, that he gets so involved in things, that he gets so dedicated to all the stuff he does, both musically and non-musically. I don't know how he can manage to juggle all that stuff-that is impressive.

Angela

I'm bumping this and posting them here too since these pics are NEW and not just 'new';) Once again, no Larry, no surprise. :sigh: The fan is named Chris Stills. He met them last week. Looks like it was nighttime.

Bono :love:

bono0304.jpg

Bono and Edge :cute:

bonoedge0304.jpg

Adam :)

adam0304.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom