Just What The Hell Do You Girls Do In Here Anyway?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uplifting...well we like to call it Elevated.
biggrin.gif

Worthwhile...most definitely.
biggrin.gif

Worth discussing...ditto from the above.
biggrin.gif

Hoo-hah!

3am
wink.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I can always get at least a smile from this place, often a fall-off-the-chair-and-whatever-else-is-around laugh. But you needn't dicuss what we do here.

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

hmmmm.
somedays it sounds like a buncn of busybodymotherhens clucking away..

DB9
-thats what my people tell me anyway..
-Diamond
Bruno

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 12-21-2001).]

OMIGOD THERE'S A MAN IN HERE!!!! *screams and grabs a nearby robe to throw on*
biggrin.gif

Wow, DB9, making an appearance in Pleba - man, are YOU brave!!! Enter at your own risk, big guy, that's all I have to say.

The Fellows of Interference are curious to know?

Is it uplifting?

VERY - be sure to see the 'Elevated Bono' stuff...very uplifting indeed!

Is it worthwhile?

Yeah baby....worth a lotta whiles....I spend hours in here. Who the hell needs real life when you have Pleba????
wink.gif

Is it worth discussing?

If by "it" you mean U2, then yes yes YESSS!!! And we discuss men, world events, books, articles, religion, fashion, other women, music, female "issues," and lots of other interesting things. Oh, and U2, of course.

I consider the gals of Pleba my friends, even if I never meet them IRL. We cry, we squeal, we *faint*, and we LAUGH a lot! (great when you're having a bad day, I know Pleba will always make me smile!)

We're definitely not a dull bunch - but you knew that already, dincha, DB?? *wink*

Disco

WE ARE U2 MOFOS WITH BIG BOOBIES AND LONG LEGS AND VERY ATTRACTIVE AND ALL OF U2 WANT US BUT CANT HAVE US - WE TEASE THEM ENDLESSLY BY TYING THEM UP BEHIND A GLASS WALL AND STRIPPING SLOWLY!!!! THATS WHY BONO HAS A HANDLE.........ALSO WHY LARRY'S BUTTONS PING PONG WHEN WE DING DONG, so like.......join in the fun DB9

Are you lost?!?! Maybe I can help you find your way...

Basically, Pleba is...
7t36855.jpg

P is for Paul McGuinness (whom we mention only when absolutely necessary!)
smile.gif

L is for Larry
E is for Edge
B is for Bono
A is for Adam

we discuss the band, our lives & loves, politics, share photos & music, etc...it is really not that complicated, unless you make it so.

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

Hello Diamond! Well I don't spend a lot of time in PLEBA anymore, but I like to hang around to get my uh, Larry jollies so to speak!
wink.gif

Anyway, big guy, I'm going home for xmas break today, so I won't be around this place for a while. Hope you and your little girls have a great Christmas!

smile.gif

------------------
And so happy Xmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
hmmmm.
somedays it sounds like a buncn of busybodymotherhens clucking away..

DB9
-thats what my people tell me anyway..
-Diamond
Bruno

At least we're not spittin and scratchin!
wink.gif

Too bad ScottPhisto's gone for the week....he'd have a blast answering this one.

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

This is it! I've been waiting two hours for this! It's a revolution! Blood runs! Flags wave! Come on everybody, throw down your tools and throw up a barricade! Run into the Winter Palace and stand on the tables waving bits of paper at each other! "Hello, are you the Czar?" "Yes, I am actually." BLAM BLAM! Ha ha! Tough luck, FASCIST! That's what happens to people who aren't working class!

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Well Thank You-
Disco
Mad1
Sparky
Ms.Lemon
Gina..yes YOU also
B.C.
Clarity

I now feel a little more 'enlightened'.

Diamond
Bruno
Contoversy

...so this is kinda like the 'Cosmopolitan Mag' lying on the coffe table at 'The Interference Cafe'?

Merry Christmas..
Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

...so this is kinda like the 'Cosmopolitan Mag' lying on the coffe table at 'The Interference Cafe'?

Merry Christmas..
Diamond

let me edit my agreement. I agree with the Cosmo Mag comment, only because I believe the quizzes that Cosmo prints make me laugh and I use to do these quizzes with all of my college roommates, it would bring some bonding with between us, just like PLEBA does.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 12-21-2001).]

Hey Diamond!
Nice of you to stop by. PLEBA is all the things my fellow pleabans have already mentioned. However, Pleba does not only consist of motherhensclucking. I am 23, blond and blue eyed with no clucking experience. Check out out picture thread and I'm sure you'll find some more Diamondsexys in there!
PS My picture goes up after Xmas, when I finally get my scanner.
I love my PLEBA sisters!...and ScottPhisto, our Man-Slut!

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 12-21-2001).]

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Oooh, is it just me, or is anyone else excited thinking that Diamond will soon be posting Bono is elevated threads?
wink.gif

I am very excited. I have never had the opportunity to be part of an elevated Bono thread. However, that is what drew me to this place in the first place. I will admit that I did lurk at Bono's Elevation!!!

------------------
When you stop taking chances,
You stay where you sit,
You won't live any longer,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

LMAO@ Mad!!

Well, Pleba is all of the above but it can also be a scary, SCARY PLACE!!
icon38.gif

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 12-21-2001).]

wow....i can't even begin to tell you how much i disagree with this and the motherhens comments. Really. I'm totally serious and a little offended!

We are completely ourselves here, not the kind of pseudo-women that cosmo airbrushes for perfume ads. this is a place of freedom, not a place where we have to conform to some ad exec's image!we look how we want, we say what we want, we love who we want. We don't need to meet anyone's standards to be happy!

and motherhen? do I really need to go into how inappropriate a description that is for the women here?!?

now, some might say "lay off, it was a joke."

if so, i'm sorry!

but i love the people here...and i don't want any negative labels applied to my new-found friends. so if i've offended anyone, i hope you know my comments came from a sense of pride, not just for argument's sake!

Originally posted by elizabeth:
wow....i can't even begin to tell you how much i disagree with this and the motherhens comments. Really. I'm totally serious and a little offended!

now, some might say "lay off, it was a joke."

if so, i'm sorry!

but i love the people here...and i don't want any negative labels applied to my new-found friends. so if i've offended anyone, i hope you know my comments came from a sense of pride, not just for argument's sake!

i know how you feel elizabeth, his choice of words could have been different, i don't know the guy, so i cannot comment on his reason (s) for posting here.
i honestly don't think he came here with any ulterior motives, so i gave him the benefit of the doubt and overlooked the comment.

you should not feel the need to apologize, you were only stating your mind!
smile.gif

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

Ladies,Sparky and Elizabeth
I am here to explore,listen and find out and report back to my brothers who come from a ' different' planet.

Pop
SpHead
MissMac..
Thank You for your responses..

Diamond

------------------

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

I am here to explore,listen and find out and report back to my brothers who come from a ' different' planet.

Diamond

I believe you Diamond,
cool.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

We are a fun love group of gals (and guys) who freak out when we see bedazzlers, boootins, cammo hats, leather pants, red and black swirly pants, gold lame suits, tearaway pants and elevations.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 12-21-2001).]

Diamond

in an effort to promote GOODWILL i wish people would all stand up and oppose the "men are from mars, women from venus" dichotomy! we are all human beings! let's just all accept each other as that and not try to claim there are these huge irreconcilable differences "between the sexes!"

one woman is as different from another as she may be from any man!

and besides, especially in our society today, as it has been in the past and will be in the future, the meanings of the words "woman" and "man" are so fluid...and arbitrary....

in the words of someone famous,
"We're one...but we're not the same!"

Let's not focus on our differences.
Let's get together.

this was all said with a smile, so let's toast the holiday season, the new year, people in general and peace. I love you, PLEBA! I love you, Adam! I love, U2! I love you, you big planet Earth!!!

(yes, it's friday night and as they say: in vino, veritas!)

We do Bono.

Em....*blush asaurus rex*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

"Aren't you afraid someone will eat your foot???" ~ScottPhisto~

Hi DeeBee!

We do what girls do. We talk about cute boys and giggle. And other stuff we can't tell you about because you are a boy!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

I now feel a little more 'enlightened'.

WHAT?!? Did you say "elevated"???
eek.gif
Oh. Um. Nevermind.

But if you felt a little *elevated*, well then...our job is done.
wink.gif

Bet that "other" forum can't do that for ya. Heh.

Yes WildHoney.
My contacts have told me that you are a "looker".
BUTT-
Don't tell Sicy cuz she gets mad when I acknowledge other lovlies in these parts..

Late-
Diamond

------------------

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

Well Thank You-
Gina..yes YOU also

Well, now I CAN have a Merry Christmas after all.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Glad to be of service.

LMAO @ Maddie!!!

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Back
Top Bottom