Just What The Hell Do You Girls Do In Here Anyway?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Well Honee..lets just say Bono and I co-mingled our sweat-together ..
oooo

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Originally posted by Echo:
So do we get to read your big report when your reconnaissance mission is complete?

At this point a decision has NOT been made.
I am still on a factfinding mission.
Lovely websites Echo.
DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

If you didn't bring back any Bono cooties, then I'm not interested.

*hides in the corner with Bon Jovi EZ Bake Oven*

biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me." ~SmoothCriminal~

Please, for Christmas, can we let this thread die?
wink.gif

NOTE THE ABOVE WINKING SMILEY PLEASE DB9. I'm not 'nice' I guess, because I speak my mind. I could say more-but in the spirit of the season, I won't.
smile.gif

t
h
a
n
k
y
o
u
H
a
p
p
y
H
o
l
i
d
a
y
s

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I'm confused.

(I mean more than usual.)

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me." ~SmoothCriminal~

Uh.... Diamond... you *did* meet me in the Las Vegas line... in fact, you hung out with me in Los Angeles with Jesse....
biggrin.gif

Here's a picture to trigger, jog, whatever your memory: (pssst.... it's me and Disco)

If70484.jpg

Nice to see that I made such an impression on ya. Just kidding.....

Moonie :p

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting

(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

biggrin.gif
Diamond... you're so silly. It was cool to hang out with someone taller than me.
biggrin.gif

Your post about feeding the geese reminded me of my childhood memories....

Of feeding geese and trying to not get my fingers lopped off! LOL! Those big bundles of feathers would chase me and my cousins all over the place for a piece of bread. And, if we didn't hand over the bread immediately (very demanding geese, I must say), they would honk and honk and ruffle those feathers so they looked like big white puffballs. Oh what fun that was.... running away from the geese with bread clutched between our little fingers.

I love memories like that... warm fuzzies all around.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting

(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Yes the dimonettes are fine-
So far today we have-
-been to the bagelshop
-fed the geese at the park
-went jogging
-and their Dad has sat on them twice and squashed them like little bugs.

Merry Christmas Follower.

Your Friend-

Diamond

Oh, how cute! I can picture you there, feeding the geese, kids love to do that, mine as well.
I'm taking my little angel to the park near here in a few minutes, she wants to see the Christmas Tree and all the lights and fireworks we will have tonight.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Mr.Diamond
smile.gif

Originally posted by elizabeth:
in an effort to promote GOODWILL i wish people would all stand up and oppose the "men are from mars, women from venus" dichotomy! we are all human beings! let's just all accept each other as that and not try to claim there are these huge irreconcilable differences "between the sexes!"

one woman is as different from another as she may be from any man!

and besides, especially in our society today, as it has been in the past and will be in the future, the meanings of the words "woman" and "man" are so fluid...and arbitrary....

in the words of someone famous,
"We're one...but we're not the same!"

Let's not focus on our differences.
Let's get together.

this was all said with a smile, so let's toast the holiday season, the new year, people in general and peace. I love you, PLEBA! I love you, Adam! I love, U2! I love you, you big planet Earth!!!

(yes, it's friday night and as they say: in vino, veritas!)

Yeah Ok Elizabeth..then why is it so hard to get a guest pass here if youre a dude?

Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Yeah Ok Elizabeth..then why is it so hard to get a guest pass here if youre a dude?

Diamond

I got this one.

Th reason men are not typically welcomed here is because their motives are not exactly pure. Either:

1) They come here because it's full of horny chicks and figure this is a perfect place for them to get themselves some; or

2) They find it disgusting/tasteless/just plain silly that PLEBA girls should be so enamored of the band and set about mocking them/threatening them/trivializing their posts.

I certainly would not accuse you of such things, Diamond, but it's the norm when it comes to carbon-based life forms bearing Y chromosomes around here.

ScottPhisto, who I introduced to PLEBA myself, is a notable exception. He fits in well and enjoys himself here because he loves U2 and finds PLEBA hilarious, crazy, and ultimately friendly. Just like the girls here feel about it. I think the girls took to him because they could tell he was harmelss, he made wonderful contributions to the PLEBA script-writing community, and he made it clear that he was here to serve their entertainment needs, whatever that may entail.
wink.gif

ScottPhisto is on vacation right now, but when he returns I'm sure he'd volunteer his own personal perspective for you.
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

Hell hath no fury like the vast robot army of a woman scorned.

"Now you stop all this naked foolishness and go outside!
It's too nice a day to be stupid indoors!" - Ren Hoek

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 12-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Echo:
I got this one.

Th reason men are not typically welcomed here is because their motives are not exactly pure. Either:

1) They come here because it's full of horny chicks and figure this is a perfect place for them to get themselves some; or

2) They find it disgusting/tasteless/just plain silly that PLEBA girls should be so enamored of the band and set about mocking them/threatening them/trivializing their posts.

I certainly would not accuse you of such things, Diamond, but it's the norm when it comes to carbon-based life forms bearing Y chromosomes around here.

ScottPhisto, who I introduced to PLEBA myself, is a notable exception. He fits in well and enjoys himself here because he loves U2 and finds PLEBA hilarious, crazy, and ultimately friendly. Just like the girls here feel about it. I think the girls took to him because they could tell he was harmelss, he made wonderful contributions to the PLEBA script-writing community, and he made it clear that he was here to serve their entertainment needs, whatever that may entail.
wink.gif

ScottPhisto is on vacation right now, but when he returns I'm sure he'd volunteer his own personal perspective for you.
biggrin.gif

1. We let boys stay if they bring Kool Aid
biggrin.gif

2. Wild horny women? WHERE? lmao

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Thank you for the compliment Diamond. I hope you and the diamondettes had a good holiday. As far as men needing a special pass...you have earned one in my book. You have displayed none of the "typical" male attitudes or gripes in this thread. Instead you were patient and responded to our replies. Pleba appreciates this. Thank you for inquiring.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom