Just to say to u all......................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Just to say guys, luv ya all, and wish yas a MASSIVE MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! lots and lots of luv from little maddie, in the corner........
smile.gif

Ur all great and wonderful special people who have made me laugh so hard and just bought joy into me life which has been one highlight of this year, so ye all have a great Chrimbo with ur families, and have a pint of Guinness on me!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS ALL HERE)))))))))))))))))))))))

HAVE IT LARGE AND HAVE IT WICKED!!!!!!!!!

I second that. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
BTW Mad1 I will have a vodka instead of a guiness if you don't mind
smile.gif

Merry Christmas to all the Pleba Girls. I know that I am a mere newbie, but I can't wait to get to know you all in the New Year.

Add a shot of Irish Cream to your coffee on me!!!!

Merry Christmas to all...

and to all a good toast!
beerchug.gif

------------------
Larry's always been tough. He can laugh heartily telling the story of how as little kids on Christmas Eve he and his sister kept pestering their father,saying, "I think I hear Santa, Dad! I think I hear Santa!" Until their annoyed old man said "There is no Santa Claus! Now go to sleep!"

--Bill Flanagan,U2 at the End of the World

Awwww thanks Maddie and everyone.
I love all of you, you've made this past year so much fun. I love having a group of people to interact with who share a passion for imagination, fun and four little sexy irish Mofos...(and two alter egos...rrrow).

I wish you all the best and I hope you get everything you want in your stocking and under the mistletoe.

By the way...Mona...I'm shocked you haven't written a Christmas play yet about Bono "stuffing your stocking".
smile.gif

Hugs and sloppy smooches to you all,
Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:

By the way...Mona...I'm shocked you haven't written a Christmas play yet about Bono "stuffing your stocking".
smile.gif

Holy Edge Nog.

I'm scandalized!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Back
Top Bottom