Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2004, 08:42 AM   #1
War Child

Local Time: 05:25 AM
Just thinking of BONO!!!

Do I need an exorzist?
I think so!

Do all the women here have the same problems????

We should fond a relief organisations for women you are blown away by this SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSSTT man () ever!

I hope you know what I mean! If yes, write here befor you commit suicide! (a joke - I want to see him with grey hair when his 80 years old)

Old 11-16-2004, 08:59 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 09:25 PM
Everlasting Love, a lot of us know exactly how you feel - some of us have been in this situation regarding Bono for decades (for me, since 1981).

It's just a condition that you have to thank God for - for the ability to have somewhere in your life, if even in your dreams, the awareness of a man TRULY WORTH LOVING. (Bono)

But one has to get on with life - even the B-man wouldn't want any of us to not find our own happiness in life because we're always thinking of him (I know it's hard to stop ).

One thing that I was doing before the B-man came into my life and one thing that I have found helpful since to help channel my POSITIVE BONO ENERGY is to volunteer for organizations that help others in dire need.

I have always concentrated on Africa and her needs, but you might decide on another area - like Big Brothers/Sisters, Make a Wish Foundation or more U2 friendly organizations like Greenpeace or Amnesty International. But find a way, either locally or internationally, to make a positive difference in people's lives and you will find your Bono love increasing.

And somewhere in the Universe, Bono's Heart will know of your contributions to others and it will smile on you.

Try it, Everlasting Love, and see if it doesn't help. I know that Bono is always encouraging us to help others.

I think it would be a WONDERFUL TRIBUTE to your affection for Bono to put it to good use in our world.

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....

Old 11-16-2004, 09:19 AM   #3
War Child

Local Time: 05:25 AM
I'm actually doing this, right now!

You know, like wearing 46664 T-Shirts (also Make trade fair and Free Aung San Suu Kyi)!

So, I hope it will smile on me!

It's not that I'm not happy with my life it's just the fact that at the moment he's really .... I don't know how I can say this: He's just in my brain.... And doesn't come out!

Yeah, so I need another advice

P.S.: I know that he's married and hopefully will be married forever because their're the sweetest couple in showbiz!!!!!!!!!
(I like Ali - she's sweet - and obviously he adores her like nothing else on earth - except his children, perhaps) So, I'm fine with that!