Just out of curiosity.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
How many of you have been here longer than me? It looks like almost everyone here is new. Whenever I check in, I hardly recognize any of the names. I was registered in June 2001. If you have been here longer than me, please post here!

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

March 2001
Approaching one year of slacking off when I should being doing something productive!

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Hi, Martha, yep you've got me beat! Anybody else?

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Not me!
tongue.gif

But Id say that all the 'old interferencers' hang out on other forums like EYKIW . All the newbie girls come here first! Wonder why
biggrin.gif

It's my 1 year Interference Anniversary, too!

WOO-OO-HOO!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

[This message has been edited by Julyfly (edited 03-10-2002).]

It feels like I've been coming here forever and that I've known everybody forever! (((((PLEBA))))) I guess I'm young here compared to you guys...I registerd in September to get my mind off the New York attacks and the passing away of my boyfriend. But now I love it...and live for it. Hehehe
biggrin.gif

I've been around for quite awhile, although I guess I have a relatively low post count.

*realizes that she's just said 600+ posts is a low count*

*pictures explaining this to non-internet friends*

*laughs*

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

I started coming here a while ago(I don't remember when), then I registered in May 2001 after I saw U2 live for the first time. So, still pretty new.
smile.gif

I have...but that's no surprise.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I have

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

One "oldie" checking in.
biggrin.gif
AM and I signed up on the same day, I believe.

It's been a nice journey so far, and I'm sure there are plenty of good times ahead.
smile.gif

actually, i've been here since the veeeeery beginning, literally, i 'member the 1st day the forums were here (tho i've had many screenames since then- could never make up my mind
rolleyes.gif
)
me be here since day uno!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

[Thanks Coach P]

I've been here just over a year now! YAY, me!
biggrin.gif

I've been coming to chat since January '01, and started lurking in the forum in February.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I've been registered since early March 2001. I lurked for about an entire year, reading posts, saving pictures to my hard drive every now and then... I think it was just cause I was intimidated by everyone here.
smile.gif
But then I made a couple posts here and I realized everyone's just happy. And I am too. Seems like a lot of people signed up March 2001 too...

Has it really been a year?

------------------
for a minute there, i lost myself
karma police, arrest this girl

Back
Top Bottom