Just my luck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DML

War Child
3 days...no wait, closer to two days before the concert, I would get a sinus infection...grr...that's not fair! There is no way that I am missing this concert...I will go with a 102? fever...poor Adam Clayton will just have to be pelted by tissues all night long...
wink.gif
sorry to complain...

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

Here's just the cure, Dana......

adam_009.jpg

There! I have healed you, child!
LoL... just in case that didn't work, Adam's coming prepared........

adam_022.jpg

Get better, Dana!

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 11-28-2001).]

Ugh-I know how awful sinus problems can be. I hope it gets better quickly!

I STILL have a cold/cough after Vegas. But, of course, that's not the same as being sick at the show. Take your medicine and rest. At least you have the warmer FL climate.

Maybe Adam could 'nurse you back to health'
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Oh my gosh- I had a baaaad cold like, 2 days before the Phoenix concert! I was so worried that I was going to be sick @ the concert. I was even feeling like crap waiting in line that morning. But as the day went on, I actually got better, and I felt awesome during the concert! Sinus problems can suck ass though- just take tons of meds during the next few days, and hopefully it'll clear up! Good luck girl!

Pelt with Tissues?? LOL!!!
biggrin.gif

I hope you feel better
smile.gif
If possible see if you can get some antibiotics from your doc and sleep as much as possible before then! Hell, just call your Doc and say this girl on the internet is a nurse and said that you need to give me a Zithro pack for my sinuses.
biggrin.gif
Even a day's dose will make a difference!

------------------
God has got his phone off the hook, babe...Would he even pick up if he could?

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
Pelt with Tissues?? LOL!!!
biggrin.gif

I hope you feel better
smile.gif
If possible see if you can get some antibiotics from your doc and sleep as much as possible before then! Hell, just call your Doc and say this girl on the internet is a nurse and said that you need to give me a Zithro pack for my sinuses.
biggrin.gif
Even a day's dose will make a difference!

I would take a zithro pack, but I think I might be allergic to it...but dont worry...I'm all hopped up on all sorts of decongstants and nasal sprays and all other sorts of things...everyone at the concert is just gonna have to deal with me honking my nose, that and I get a little off the wall when I'm on these meds...okay, not a little, a lot, this could make for a story...Dana accidently wanders onstage in a medicinal stuper...with a stash of tissues...just waiting to be pelted...ew...that's gross...don't mind me...I'm babbling...

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
Last time I has a sinus infection my Sinutologist(?) made me snort salt water up my nose...

it's a temporary fix....but damn disgusting
Sinutologist!!! LMAO!!!! Sorry to hear you're sick, though, DML. I'm in the same boat. Don't rock it. I get seasick.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
Last time I has a sinus infection my Sinutologist(?) made me snort salt water up my nose...

it's a temporary fix....but damn disgusting

this is down right disgusting too...my sinutologist, really it was a Ears, Throat, Nose doctor (he's responsible for ripping out my tonsils too...I should have known not to trust him, but he's downright good looking) anywho...he stuck this long thing up my nose and umm...sucked out stuff...after that, no matter HOW good looking you are...I dont trust people who look up other people's noses...it's just weird..Oh Mona, I won't rock the boat...I get seasick too...now that I'm really of the topic of U2..I'll bring myself back...I'm listening to U2...yay!

------------------
Dana

[This message has been edited by DML (edited 11-29-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom