Just me by the sea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrixx

Babyface
Any picture of bono by the sea thinking :

"I feel the world could go far If they listened to what I said."

Or any picture that can have this caption?

you need a picture for the song The Ocean?

:hmm:

maybe this one?
bonoarminslinglooking9lh.jpg

bonowaterelectricalstormvideos.jpg

bonoboatwindhairpier4hj.jpg

this one kinda has the idea, but I don't have it without watermarks sadly
bonoboat3bp.jpg

water in background...
bonocrouchingpretty2el.jpg

Last edited:
exactly I need a picture for The Ocean....to capture the vibe of the song.

This last one is great...

thanks!!

Sometimes, Bono looks really cheesed off when posing w/fans yet he still gives them the time of day. You'd think that after all these years he'd be grouchy and fed up with it all. Good on ya B! Regarding sea pix - it seems nobody has 'created' their own pix in a while...mwah, mwah..did someone mention photoshopping?

Thanks a lot for all the pictures!!
The last one I have never seen before!! Does anyone know what concert it is?? Thank you.

riderka said:
Thanks a lot for all the pictures!!
The last one I have never seen before!! Does anyone know what concert it is?? Thank you.

Ok wow I know I answered this question yesterday! Maybe I posted it in the wrong thread somewhere! oops! sorry...

Anyways! I think we have pretty much decided that pic is from the RuisRock festival in Finland in 1982. It's a guess, but an educated one. :wink:

:giggle: and still he hasn't learned how to tuck in his shirt... or how to button your shirt (yea, the top buttons are unbuttoned!)

:lol: that man will NEVER grow up :cute:

bonocomet said:

Ok wow I know I answered this question yesterday! Maybe I posted it in the wrong thread somewhere! oops! sorry...

Anyways! I think we have pretty much decided that pic is from the RuisRock festival in Finland in 1982. It's a guess, but an educated one. :wink:

;) :yes:

Infact U2 actually performed the song The Ocean at the RuisRock festival. So I'd say this is a very appropriate pic! :wink:

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:
Sometimes, Bono looks really cheesed off when posing w/fans yet he still gives them the time of day. You'd think that after all these years he'd be grouchy and fed up with it all. Good on ya B! Regarding sea pix - it seems nobody has 'created' their own pix in a while...mwah, mwah..did someone mention photoshopping?

I don't know that he is cheesed off in these,Poor guy is probably hot in that jacket while everyone else is in swimwear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom