Just how big a fan are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...whether or not you would accept 3/4 of Bono's pee in a cup and 1/4 of Bono's pee splashed on your forearm?

This is my favourite bit. :lmao:

I remember watching footage of those Elvis concerts where he'd take that towel that he'd been wiping his sweat with and bestow it upon some woman like it was a precious gift. At the time, all I could think was Eeeeewwww. But I wonder now if I wouldn't be absolutely thrilled with a Bono towel? :D

Don't know that I'd go so far as to accept the pee though.. :hmm:

Dana

:hmm:This is really food for thought. Although this wouldn't be my first choice as a momento, the idea of it is not all that gross to me.

"whether or not you would accept 3/4 of Bono's pee in a cup and 1/4 of Bono's pee splashed on your forearm?" :lol:

This is the best line, I have to agree. If you spent the last 13 years, as I have, changing diapers, and potty training little people, urine splashing on your arm is really no big deal. (I am a daycare provider/preschool teacher.)

:evil:There could be something to say for verifying it's authenticity.

Many years ago, my family (as weird as we are), were vacationing at Disneyworld, and got into the discussion if we'd let someone pee on us if they would give us a free vacation ... which went further downhill when the stakes were raised to whether it would be a stranger, a friend or a celebrity. This discussion was held between 3 generations. Yes, we're warped. :lol:

P.S. During this discussion, my youngest nephew (12 at the time) commented that urine is sterile, so yes, he would.

I remember watching footage of those Elvis concerts where he'd take that towel that he'd been wiping his sweat with and bestow it upon some woman like it was a precious gift. At the time, all I could think was Eeeeewwww.
Dana

I remember a celebrity auction for some worthy cause, and people were bidding on a sweaty t-shirt from Tom Selleck. Well, maybe if you washed it first (stink is stink, no matter whose it is. Yuck). I'm sorry, I forget who it is here, has as their location a pair of Bono's washed purple socks. Hear, hear.

Wouldn't it be better to have Bono's eyes see yours? A friendly word or something of a interpersonal relationship, no matter how brief? I like the gal who ran in to Bono and asked him to take off his glasses (which he kindly did - gotta love that man!).

I remember a celebrity auction for some worthy cause, and people were bidding on a sweaty t-shirt from Tom Selleck. Well, maybe if you washed it first (stink is stink, no matter whose it is. Yuck). I'm sorry, I forget who it is here, has as their location a pair of Bono's washed purple socks. Hear, hear.

Wouldn't it be better to have Bono's eyes see yours? A friendly word or something of a interpersonal relationship, no matter how brief? I like the gal who ran in to Bono and asked him to take off his glasses (which he kindly did - gotta love that man!).

That was very well said! :up: I would love to have a chance run in with the B-man, speaking eye to eye. I know what I'll say and I know I won't be all tongue tied and giddy when that occasion comes.

That was very well said! :up: I would love to have a chance run in with the B-man, speaking eye to eye. I know what I'll say and I know I won't be all tongue tied and giddy when that occasion comes.

You may be right about your reaction but remember the caution about famous last words. Don't be surprised if you find yourself totally frozen. :wink:

Dana

I have met other celebrities I admired and I haven't frozen when speaking to them. Of course, none of them have been IMO as huge a celebrity as a member of U2 :cute:

I don't think you could use urine to clone someone, if it's sterile and any cells would be dead...

Ew, I can't believe I even thought about it. :lol: :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom