Just heard this on the local news...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm so thrilled! I live in Puerto Rico, and U2's never been to Puerto Rico. And U2 is never even mentioned in Puerto Rico. So this is big for me!

Turns out they're building this really big stadium here and the process has been kind of delayed. So the project manager was talking today on the news and he said they're working as fast as they can because several major artists have contacted them interested to perform there. He said and I quote (at least what my over excited mind is able to remember): "U2's manager contacted us and asked us to please speed things up because they really want to fit Puerto Rico into their next tour". OMG! So U2 has a tour in the works and they may come to Puerto Rico!

:laugh: :D :happy: :larry: :edge: :adam: :bono: :heart:

I'm happy, can you tell?

I just hope they get working on that stadium!

That is sooooooooooooo cooooooooooooo!!!
Puerto Ricans :heart: U2 too!!!!
That's neat though that they mentioned it on the news!
Tis' a big deal. :love: :love:

Yeah, I tried to get my town to build a multi-billion dollar arena so U2 could play here, but they seemed to think we should get paved roads first:shrug: :D

:up: I'm really happy for you.

I know that U2 has fans all over the world and that's really awesome. Of course, it's hard for them to visit every place, isn't it? :sad: So I hope they come see you soon!

o_O sweeeet!

WOOHOOO!! OMd Flaming June this is really awesome!!! :up: :larry: :up:

I reallllly hope it happens- and they get back to Brazil too for my Brazilian friends there!

:DYayy!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
That is sooooooooooooo cooooooooooooo!!!
Puerto Ricans :heart: U2 too!!!!
That's neat though that they mentioned it on the news!
Tis' a big deal. :love: :love:

Yeah, I tried to get my town to build a multi-billion dollar arena so U2 could play here, but they seemed to think we should get paved roads first:shrug: :D

:lol: No, in here they don't pave the roads... they spend the big bucks on necessary things like this... I mean, what fun would the roads be without those big craters... :eyebrow:

flaming june said:

:lol: No, in here they don't pave the roads... they spend the big bucks on necessary things like this... I mean, what fun would the roads be without those big craters... :eyebrow:

those big craters turn into swimming pools after the rain:der: :der:
It's a favorite of the kiddies

flaming june said:

"U2's manager contacted us and asked us to please speed things up because they really want to fit Puerto Rico into their next tour". OMG! So U2 has a tour in the works and they may come to Puerto Rico!

AWESOME NEWS!!! :heart: I really hope they go there in the next tour!!

Gina Marie said:
Yay, that's great! I'm sure they will play there

You'd just better let :larry: go in time for the show

:D

I think it's best if Larry doesn't find out I live in Puerto Rico... He might cancel the concert or something...

:lol:

Oohhhh wow that is so great!!!! Congrats!! :up: :happy: :) :D :love:

That is really such a cool thing... I'm so excited for you guys. Maybe this means they'll be visiting a bunch of places they haven't been to in a while!

Last edited:
flaming june said:

I think it's best if Larry doesn't find out I live in Puerto Rico... He might cancel the concert or something...

:lol:

Probablemente ;) No me sorprender?a si la noticia despu?s del d?a despu?s del concierto en los peri?dicos fuera "Larry M?llen de U2 secuestrado" "Bono declara: Nunca deb? sacar a esa fan al escenario" "Larry en paradero desconocido"

De todas formas, quiero un tour pronto y ojal? vayan a puerto rico (y de nuevo a Espa?a, claro)!

Lo siento por el resto de plebans, no me apetece escribir a estas horas de la noche ingl?s...

teehee said:

Probablemente ;) No me sorprender?a si la noticia despu?s del d?a despu?s del concierto en los peri?dicos fuera "Larry M?llen de U2 secuestrado" "Bono declara: Nunca deb? sacar a esa fan al escenario" "Larry en paradero desconocido"

De todas formas, quiero un tour pronto y ojal? vayan a puerto rico (y de nuevo a Espa?a, claro)!

Lo siento por el resto de plebans, no me apetece escribir a estas horas de la noche ingl?s...

LOLOLOLOL! Ay, las cosas que le har?a a ese hombre si le llego a poner las manos encima!!! No, es broma, puede que me desmaye, pero de ah? no paso, ja, ja!

Ojal? que vayan a Espa?a!

Thanks guys for responding to this thread! Let's all cross our fingers for a really big world tour, so that we all get the chance to see them!

Great news FJ!
Puerto Rico is such a beautiful place, I LOVE it There! I had so much fun staying there for a month. U2 should really think about stopping there when they are on tour.
What's the name of the place in PR where they are building the stadium?
Who knows since I plan to go back to PR, maybe I could arrange it so that I'll get to attend a U2 concert in PR. That would be great!

BTW, miss you all. :hug:
Runs back to hit the books. :wave:

Last edited:
Lise said:
Great news FJ!
Puerto Rico is such a beautiful place, I LOVE it There! I had so much fun staying there for a month. U2 should really think about stopping there when they are on tour.
What's the name of the place in PR where they are building the stadium?
Who knows since I plan to go back to PR, maybe I could arrange it so that I'll get to attend a U2 concert in PR. That would be great!

BTW, miss you all. :hug:
Runs back to hit the books. :wave:

:wave:

Hey Lise! Nice to see ya around! The name of the place where they're building the stadium is Hato Rey (very near to Plaza Las Americas, I'm sure you've been there)

Take care! :hug:

YAY!!!!!! :dance:

that's awesome....now go down adn tell those kind people building that staduim to hurry the fook up....u2's comin!

Back
Top Bottom