Just got my wisdom teeth pulled out....need pics to make me feel better pls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
I feel numb.......well, mostly my mouth. The surgery went very well.
smile.gif

The pain hasn't kicked in yet, but I feel like I have giant Mick Jagger style lips and I don't notice when I'm drooling. (eeew..too much info there, sorry)

I would really appreciate it if you posted any yummy pics of Bono and Adam..That would make my day !

Thank you !!!

*Ouch!*
Hope you feel better soon Naya!
my fave adam piccie!!
adam004.jpg

here is my favorite Bono piccie, hope it makes you feel better, it always helps me!
bono008.jpg

okay, if this bono piccie doesn't do the trick, nothing will!!
biggrin.gif

bono022.jpg

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

wow, you are doing well for just having your wisdom teeth pulled...I was out like a light as soon as I got home from my surgery...nevermind the fact that I was high as a kite...well I wish you a fast and healthy recovery...sorry, I am at work and do not have access to my pictures, so i cannot post anything right now...

OOH! Poor thing! As requested:
Couldn't remember if you were a long haired or short haired Bono gal...here's a bit of both!

aI83609.jpg

Pv51429.jpg

HC94992.jpg

adam.jpg

animebb2.gif
<-----Me....

Hope your swelling goes down soon! Try not to drool too much (I know, it'll be ever harder when you see all the pics...)

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 12-14-2001).]

Ouch I know how you feel, mine were impacted too! Here comes Bono to make you feel better.
8955182.jpg

q795737.jpg

Qi35499.jpg

mB45582.jpg

aL41023.jpg

FB29102.jpg

Watch out my painkillers made me hallucinate- if that happens to you I hope you only see U2 members!
wink.gif

Awwww Poor NAYA! Hope you feel better!
wink.gif

e925519.jpg

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

thanks, it really wasn't as bad as you might think...after I left the doctor's office, I could not stop laughing...I went to get a smoothie and ended up laughing at everything in the shop...my mother was laughing at me and said "I always wondered how you would be if you were drunk!" LOL! that was funny, gotta love those drugs the dr. gives
biggrin.gif

Naya, I just got my wisdom teeth out last Thursday, so I feel your pain girl! I wish I had some pics to share, but I don't. My face just got back to normal Wednesday morning, I was so swollen and bruised! Well, having to take it easy is a good excuse to lay in bed and watch U2 videos!!

Feel better!!!

One of my friends had the same thing done to her... I know it's quite painful.

Here's Bono for you!

010617r6-31crp-u2.jpg

Bono: "hush now, don't speak... I'll make the pain go away"

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Hope you're feeling better today, take care girl.

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

[This message has been edited by Veranda (edited 12-15-2001).]

Naya, hope you are feeling better! I was going to post some pics of A&B and then realized my entire U2 collection is on CD and I CAN'T FIND IT!!! So I pulled these off the net... enjoy...:) Oh, and the last one I added because it was from Popmart and was taken in Montreal, I thought it was appropriate :)

Adambass.htm

Bono1.htm

index2.html

montreal15.htm

Back
Top Bottom